Author Topic: Muslim who stabbed man while shouting “I’m going to kill you, Allah Allah” pleads not guilty on gro  (Read 195 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim who stabbed man while shouting “I’m going to kill you, Allah Allah” pleads not guilty on grounds of mental illness
By Pamela Geller - on February 16, 2019
Australia

Mental illness is the get-out-of-jail-free-card for Islamic terrorism. And the enemedia is only to happy to acquit. Ihsas Khan was a supporter of the Islamic State. The Islamic State (ISIS) has called upon individual Muslims in Western countries to mount lone wolf jihad attacks, targeting innocent civilians for stabbing. That’s exactly what Ihsas Khan did. This “mental illness” plea is just trying to play on the West’s all-encompassing denial of jihad.

“‘I’m going to kill you… Allah Allah’: ‘Ramblings of ISIS supporter before he stabbed a man in the head’ outside a barber shop in Sydney’s west,” by Lauren Ferri and Mark Brook, Daily Mail Australia, January 30, 2019:

https://gellerreport.com/2019/02/muslim-stabbed-kill.html/

rangerrebew

The MSM and CAIR, in this country, have been working on perfecting the strategy for a few years now in this country. :osama: