Author Topic: A Real Emergency Derek Hunter  (Read 174 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Real Emergency Derek Hunter
« on: February 17, 2019, 03:44:36 pm »
 Townhall ›

A Real Emergency
Derek Hunter February 17, 2019

On Friday, President Donald Trump announced he would declare the situation at the border to be a national emergency to enable him to move previously allocated money to fund a border wall. This was a long-telegraphed punch that had already sent leftists and some Republicans clutching their pearls since the idea was first floated weeks ago. Lost in all of this is the fact that this action, while taken by the president, is 100 percent the fault of Congress.

I have to say at the outset, I want a wall built where a wall is needed. I don’t claim to have the expertise on where those places are, but the people who have the job of protecting this country do and they have spoken. Our elected politicians, particularly Democrats, would rather play identity politics and appeal to their radical base than protect our country. It’s disgraceful.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2019/02/17/a-real-emergency-n2541607
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34