Author Topic: Report Claims Nigerian Brothers Flip on Smollett Under Threat of Arrest  (Read 854 times)

rangerrebew

Report Claims Nigerian Brothers Flip on Smollett Under Threat of Arrest
Steven Ahle February 17, 2019

Jussie Smollett’s world is getting smaller and smaller. The two Nigerian brothers that he works out with have been cooperating after police threatened to arrest them for assault a couple of sources say.

They have already led police to the Ace Hardware store, where they bought the rope. Police have seized a bottle of bleach they found at Smollett’s apartment to see if it matches what he claimed he was assaulted with. There are unconfirmed reports that Smollett paid the brothers to participate in a hoax attack.

Smollett helped make a commercial in favor of Hillary in the 2016 presidential election.

https://steadfastandloyal.com/unreal/report-claims-nigerian-brothers-flip-on-smollett-under-threat-of-arrest/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&

Offline Applewood

Re: Report Claims Nigerian Brothers Flip on Smollett Under Threat of Arrest
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 01:49:37 pm »
I love watching this hoax unravel. 

It's also rather funny watching the news and reading accounts from the media now.  Up until yesterday, the local ABC affiliate here was still sticking to the "racially motivated attack by two white guys in MAGA hats" story.  This morning, local news no longer mentioned this part of the story, and the poor news reader seemed to be reading the latest story with gritted teeth.  They all have egg on their faces, so to speak, and while they aren't exactly back pedaling -- just not mentioning the race/homophobia thing -  they are all clearly embarrassed.     

As they should be.  They all have been outed for the propaganda pushers they are.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 01:56:56 pm »
I love watching this hoax unravel. 

It's also rather funny watching the news and reading accounts from the media now.  Up until yesterday, the local ABC affiliate here was still sticking to the "racially motivated attack by two white guys in MAGA hats" story.  This morning, local news no longer mentioned this part of the story, and the poor news reader seemed to be reading the latest story with gritted teeth.  They all have egg on their faces, so to speak, and while they aren't exactly back pedaling -- just not mentioning the race/homophobia thing -  they are all clearly embarrassed.     

As they should be.  They all have been outed for the propaganda pushers they are.
Remember this is just weeks after the Covington hs boys hoax.  And before that a number of similar hoaxes were exposed.
Moral of story: lib media lives for these kinds of stories hoping to prove the other half of Americans are vile, racist, homophobic subhumans.
It does not matter one whit when these hoaxes are exposed, there will be another "hate" crime to push in the near future. They never learn....they never want to learn.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 02:41:54 pm »
Remember this is just weeks after the Covington hs boys hoax.  And before that a number of similar hoaxes were exposed.
Moral of story: lib media lives for these kinds of stories hoping to prove the other half of Americans are vile, racist, homophobic subhumans.
It does not matter one whit when these hoaxes are exposed, there will be another "hate" crime to push in the near future. They never learn....they never want to learn.

Well, I still have hope.  Remember how many times, after mass shootings, the media would say it was done by those right-wing, bitter clinger gun nuts?  Then in the San Bernardino shootings, the perps turned out to be Muslim terrorists.  I see now the media no longer speculates about the mass shooters.  Maybe after Smollett, they will be more careful about pointing fingers. 

It might help if white Trump supporters make a big stink about being falsely accused.  Other groups do so.  Why do we white folks put up with it? 

Offline Optiguy

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2019, 03:48:33 pm »
Some lefty will inevitably say, “Why do we live in a political climate where a young black man feels he has to do this to draw attention to the hateful Right?”, and media will repeat it.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2019, 03:55:11 pm »
Some lefty will inevitably say, “Why do we live in a political climate where a young black man feels he has to do this to draw attention to the hateful Right?”, and media will repeat it.

People don’t like being made fools out of. They may try to justify their original outrage publicly. But in the privacy of their minds, they will be upset for being suckered

Smollet’s career is coming to an end over this stunt.  He knows this that’s why he is still insisting his version is true despite the overwhelming evidence it isn’t
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2019, 06:17:57 pm »
First of all, his version of the "attack" didn't pass the smell test to anyone who has critical thinking skills.  Racists watch Empire and know who Jussie is and his sexual orientation?  Going out for walks, prepared to attack and lynch during a polar vortex?  Going out for a subway sandwich (which is one of my last choices, even during good weather) at 2am during a polar vortex?  Good thing Jussie is a script reader, because he sure can't write a believable one.

Second, I really don't get those that are still hoping that Jussie is telling the truth.  Really?  Aren't you glad that he wasn't actually beaten up over his skin color and sexual orientation?  You are hoping that it did happen to anyone?

Now Jussie is doubling down by saying (through his lawyer's statement) how disappointed he is that it was someone he knew, blah, blah, blah.  The Nigerian brothers hopefully have evidence -- like text messages -- that the police have already seen, and Jussie is just digging the hole deeper.  CPD have requested to meet with him again through his lawyer and so far no cooperation.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2019, 06:36:34 pm »
First of all, his version of the "attack" didn't pass the smell test to anyone who has critical thinking skills.  Racists watch Empire and know who Jussie is and his sexual orientation?  Going out for walks, prepared to attack and lynch during a polar vortex?  Going out for a subway sandwich (which is one of my last choices, even during good weather) at 2am during a polar vortex?  Good thing Jussie is a script reader, because he sure can't write a believable one.

Second, I really don't get those that are still hoping that Jussie is telling the truth.  Really?  Aren't you glad that he wasn't actually beaten up over his skin color and sexual orientation?  You are hoping that it did happen to anyone?

Now Jussie is doubling down by saying (through his lawyer's statement) how disappointed he is that it was someone he knew, blah, blah, blah.  The Nigerian brothers hopefully have evidence -- like text messages -- that the police have already seen, and Jussie is just digging the hole deeper.  CPD have requested to meet with him again through his lawyer and so far no cooperation.

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2019, 07:29:56 pm »

"Really?  Aren't you glad that he wasn't actually beaten up over his skin color and sexual orientation?"

That's just it....they're most likely sorry he wasn't actually beaten up. It would have been great for the narrative. Which is America if full of evil, white racists just itching for a chance to club a poor, innocent,  homosexual black man.
The narrative is the only thing that matters to these truly awful people. Which is why the rare white on black attacks are sensationalized and the much more common black on black and black on white attacks are scarcely mentioned.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 07:30:53 pm by goatprairie »

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2019, 02:47:28 am »
There is enough real hate in the world without creating false stories for the media.  According to Wikipedia Smollett is biracial.  He has several siblings, none of which to my knowledge have spoken out regarding the so called hate crime.  Shame on Smollett.  He needs to go to jail for reporting a false crime.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2019, 02:54:13 am »
Were there any Covington or Smollet headlines that featured the, up until this point, required “alleged”? I don’t remember any, but feel free to prove me a liar.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2019, 03:17:20 am »
Were there any Covington or Smollet headlines that featured the, up until this point, required “alleged”? I don’t remember any, but feel free to prove me a liar.
I don't recall any. It was treated as a proven fact...because liberals believe that's what Trump supporters do all the time....even in lib strongholds like Chicago where Trump supporters wearing MAGA hats and shouting pro-Trump statements are as common as hen's teeth.