Author Topic: Two brothers arrested in connection with attack on Jussie Smollett: Update  (Read 5014 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Two brothers arrested in connection with attack on Jussie Smollett: Update
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2019, 06:54:11 pm »
Maybe he's just trying to get ahead...

I see what you did there.... :happyhappy:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Two brothers arrested in connection with attack on Jussie Smollett
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2019, 08:04:43 pm »
I thought black people could hate homos too.  :shrug: Who knew?

@Smokin Joe

They can hate WHITE homos,but not light-skinned semi-black homos.

I'm sure the DNC has published a rule book that accurately describes who you can hate and who you can not hate,but they won't let outsiders see it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2019, 08:06:28 pm »
I hear he and Kathy Griffin are going on victim tour together.

@verga

He was a semi-successful  teebee star that could speak English in addition to Eubonics,so I thought he was better than that.

I guess he has no standards at all.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2019, 10:15:26 pm »
𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕤𝕙
‏
Verified account

@WashNews
Follow Follow @WashNews
More
The two brothers questioned by police in the Jussie Smollett investigation, and their lawyer Gloria Schmidt have just left the grand jury room. They gave no comment.

3:42 PM - 19 Feb 2019

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2019, 10:22:06 pm »
I hear he and Kathy Griffin are going on victim tour together.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2019, 10:54:14 am »

@The Ghost

Well,to be fair to Kathy,she has been destroying her career for years,and still doesn't seem to be done.

Offline kidd

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2019, 01:58:12 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Uhhhh,lemme see if I understand this,ok? Two black FOREIGNERS are found to have firearms in their house/part-mint in CHICAGO,and they are released?????

Or is it only illegal enough to rate criminal charges when it is white citizens that have unregistered firearms there?
They were Americans (with American citizenship) from Nigeria

Online LMAO

« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2019, 02:33:00 pm »
I followed the story with interest because, unlike the other hoaxes,  this is the first one I can recall that involves a high-profile person. It also further highlights everything that’s wrong with the left, the media, and Hollywood.

Those three institutions are convinced that the United States today is Alabama 1922. However, they’re  are not seeing enough  of that out there in reality  to reinforce that belief  so they have to make up incidences.  So in doing such, the Jussie Smollett types  feed people who are already  prone to believe it such as the Alyssa Milanos of the world.  Back around 2004, there was a Gallup poll which showed most Americans believed that America overall is a fair country.  However, those that identified themselves to the left believed America was discriminatory and unfair. When you already have that belief,  and you are hundred percent certain that is the case, it makes it easy for people like Jussie Smollett to fool you. Especially egregious  is how the press treats the stories. There was very little skepticism to his claim. If black Chicago community leaders believed his story they would’ve organize the marches. The fact that they didn’t do it tells me they even questioned his story.

The one major bright spot in this story it further discredits the media and the left amongst the general public. But they only have themselves to blame

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 02:35:30 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2019, 02:43:53 pm »
I followed the story with interest because, unlike the other hoaxes,  this is the first one I can recall that involves a high-profile person. It also further highlights everything that’s wrong with the left, the media, and Hollywood.

Those three institutions are convinced that the United States today is Alabama 1922. However, they’re  are not seeing enough  of that out there in reality  to reinforce that belief  so they have to make up incidences.  So in doing such, the Jussie Smollett types  feed people who are already  prone to believe it such as the Alyssa Milanos of the world.  Back around 2004, there was a Gallup poll which showed most Americans believed that America overall is a fair country.  However, those that identified themselves to the left believed America was discriminatory and unfair. When you already have that belief,  and you are hundred percent certain that is the case, it makes it easy for people like Jussie Smollett to fool you. Especially egregious  is how the press treats the stories. There was very little skepticism to his claim. If black Chicago community leaders believed his story they would’ve organize the marches. The fact that they didn’t do it tells me they even questioned his story.

The one major bright spot in this story it further discredits the media and the left amongst the general public. But they only have themselves to blame

The highlighted part is textbook "Confirmation Bias."

The Chitcago "community leaders" are the dogs that didn't bark.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2019, 02:44:25 pm »
They were Americans (with American citizenship) from Nigeria

@kidd

Ok,bad reporting. Thank you.

I STILL want to know how they got released without charges for illegal possession of a handgun in Chicago,though.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2019, 02:47:33 pm »
Most of the racial bias attacks since Trump was elected have been hoaxes (>50%).

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2019, 02:55:29 pm »
Most of the racial bias attacks since Trump was elected have been hoaxes (>50%).

@aligncare

It is my OPINION that most are hoaxes to start with long before Trump was elected. I honestly haven't met more than a handful of genuine white or black racists in all my life. Yeah,there are lots of "casual racists" out there of all races,but most are too busy living their normal lives to have the time to get involved in this foolishness.

I consider people who just don't want to live or socially associate with anyone of another race as being "casual racists". They have no real interest in anything other than being left alone to live their lives as they see fit,and that IS their right as American citizens. There are no laws stating anyone has to love anyone or everyone. It is even legal to hate anyone and everyone different than you. You just don't have a right to do harm to them if they are not actually harming you.

Seems to me the "racist stories" are all fueled by a media looking to sell advertising,or people seeking political advantage.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2019, 03:05:42 pm »
@aligncare

It is my OPINION that most are hoaxes to start with long before Trump was elected. I honestly haven't met more than a handful of genuine white or black racists in all my life. Yeah,there are lots of "casual racists" out there of all races,but most are too busy living their normal lives to have the time to get involved in this foolishness.

I consider people who just don't want to live or socially associate with anyone of another race as being "casual racists". They have no real interest in anything other than being left alone to live their lives as they see fit,and that IS their right as American citizens. There are no laws stating anyone has to love anyone or everyone. It is even legal to hate anyone and everyone different than you. You just don't have a right to do harm to them if they are not actually harming you.

Seems to me the "racist stories" are all fueled by a media looking to sell advertising,or people seeking political advantage.

All of these phony claims of racial attacks do nothing but corrode the civil society and pit Americans against Americans.  Shameful.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2019, 03:11:15 pm »

Try more than 99%

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2019, 03:12:12 pm »
Maybe he's just trying to get ahead...

"And my name is Bobby Brown....."

Online LMAO

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2019, 04:47:47 pm »
The highlighted part is textbook "Confirmation Bias."

The Chitcago "community leaders" are the dogs that didn't bark.

In this whole saga, Smollett was the smart one. He knew his audience and he knew exactly what they wanted to hear. His miscalculation was, IMO, was that the city of Chicago and their community leaders would all rally behind him.

Although, I am wondering if even those true believers had some seed of doubt deep inside their subconscious. I judge that by the way they reacted to anybody expressing even the most innocent of skepticism
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2019, 05:13:34 pm »
In this whole saga, Smollett was the smart one. He knew his audience and he knew exactly what they wanted to hear. His miscalculation was, IMO, was that the city of Chicago and their community leaders would all rally behind him.

Although, I am wondering if even those true believers had some seed of doubt deep inside their subconscious. I judge that by the way they reacted to anybody expressing even the most innocent of skepticism

@LMAO

There is also the possibility that with him being a Chicago resident that was active in show biz,they already knew he was unreliable as well as not smart enough to come up with anything clever,and just didn't want to take a chance on him?

Online LMAO

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2019, 05:46:38 pm »
@LMAO

There is also the possibility that with him being a Chicago resident that was active in show biz,they already knew he was unreliable as well as not smart enough to come up with anything clever,and just didn't want to take a chance on him?

Whatever the reason, it seems they had more skepticism  and sense  than idiots like the Alyssa Milano’s of the world

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2019, 11:03:42 pm »
Whatever the reason, it seems they had more skepticism  and sense  than idiots like the Alyssa Milano’s of the world

@LMAO

IMNSHO,you are others are maligning her. It is my OPINION that she is doing this because she is an aging actress not getting offered good roles any more,and is just trying to raise personal attention in the hope that it leads to a job. Which shows she is smart enough to know she isn't going to score big on any role based purely on her talent.

Self-serving? You bet! Stupid? Nope.

Online LMAO

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2019, 11:09:20 pm »
@LMAO

IMNSHO,you are others are maligning her. It is my OPINION that she is doing this because she is an aging actress not getting offered good roles any more,and is just trying to raise personal attention in the hope that it leads to a job. Which shows she is smart enough to know she isn't going to score big on any role based purely on her talent.

Self-serving? You bet! Stupid? Nope.

You’re being awfully generous and giving her too much credit. Read her tweets and statements just for a little while and I guarantee you that will change your opinion of her

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2019, 11:18:12 pm »
You’re being awfully generous and giving her too much credit. Read her tweets and statements just for a little while and I guarantee you that will change your opinion of her

@LMAO

Somehow there is a misunderstanding here. I just wrote she isn't stupid. I also wrote that she is a over-the-hill actress with a minimum amount of talent that is sucking up to the show biz movers and shakers in  hope of getting a job.

How does that equate in any way to me liking or admiring her because she is cynical and self-serving? 
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 11:19:29 pm by sneakypete »