Author Topic: Two brothers arrested in connection with attack on Jussie Smollett: Update  (Read 5009 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Two brothers arrested in connection with attack on Jussie Smollett: Update
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2019, 08:23:02 pm »
Nope.  This 'queen' is going to end up taking his own life.    Betting windows are opened.

I'm not a fan of "dead pools," but in this case I'd say soon after he's convicted of False Reporting and/or obstruction.

Join me... :2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2019, 08:48:43 pm »
Two men arrested in Jussie Smollett case are released 'due to new evidence,' police say
No charges were filed against the men, and "detectives have additional investigative work to complete," a police spokesman said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-men-arrested-jussie-smollett-case-are-released-due-new-n971866?cid=public-rss_20190216

@mystery-ak

YIKES! This is a MAJOR PR score for those two brothers! Everybody knows their names and faces now,and teens are going to be lining up to buy the masks they sell,plus chances are they are both going to get offered roles in some teebee or movie now because of all the publicity.

You just can't even buy PR like that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2019, 08:58:10 pm »
Now that is rich. He has hired a criminal defense attorney to protect himself from a supposed crime that he himself reported which was done to him. I'm guessing that he is very happy with how this is playing out.

@240B

I am guessing the exact opposite. *I* am guessing he is now thinking "WTF have I gotten myself into now?" His job on that tv show ain't coming back,and chances are nobody will ever even think about hiring him again,plus he now has high-priced lawyers to pay off and no income.

The only ones making out are the two brothers,and that is only if he has no evidence that can tie them to him and the conspiracy to make him a victim of a racial attack. He MIGHT have stood a chance if the show were ran by Jews or whites,but it's a black show,so he is not going to get any traction at all from screaming "racism dun put me out of work!"

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2019, 09:48:17 pm »
Two men arrested in Jussie Smollett case are released 'due to new evidence,' police say
No charges were filed against the men, and "detectives have additional investigative work to complete," a police spokesman said.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-men-arrested-jussie-smollett-case-are-released-due-new-n971866?cid=public-rss_20190216

What the hell.  This case sure is queer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2019, 09:49:39 pm »
I'm not a fan of "dead pools," but in this case I'd say soon after he's convicted of False Reporting and/or obstruction.

Join me... :2popcorn:

Yeah...he craves attention.  Thus, the bullshit assault.

...unless it turns out that it was a hook-up gone awry and they simply beat the crap out of him.

After all, he's not weak, so he says.

If they find out this is all bullshit, his career and professional life are OVER.

Suicide is the ultimate temper tantrum.   He's a candidate for sure.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2019, 10:08:25 pm »
Yeah...he craves attention.  Thus, the bullshit assault.

Has he said "What's the frequency,Kenneth?" yet? (confused Dan Rather)

Offline LadyLiberty

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2019, 10:22:18 pm »
The Police are making it sound like the two they arrested didn't do it, but they told them who did.
Announce two guys arrested.
Let the two guys go.
Then they immediately announce 'new evidence'.
Whether those two talked or not, the Police are certainly making it look like they did.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2019, 11:10:56 pm »
@KurtSchlicter

Duke Lacrosse = Lie
UVA frat rape = Lie
Covington Kids = Lie
Kavanaugh = Lie
Every Muslim chick howling that someone snagged her headscarf = Lie
Every campus noose = Lie
Jussie Smollett = Lie

Anyone sense a theme?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2019, 11:53:40 pm »
Brian Stelter
‏
Verified account

@brianstelter
Follow Follow @brianstelter
More
Breaking: Two law enforcement sources tell CNN that Chicago Police believe Jussie Smollett paid two men to orchestrate the assault. Rolling live coverage starting now on @CNN...

5:45 PM - 16 Feb 2019

Why live coverage?  Do they expect an arrest / perp walk?

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2019, 12:35:21 am »

Chicago police believe Jussie Smollett PAID two Nigerian brothers to ATTACK him on the street and say they bought the rope found around the Empire star's neck from a local hardware store

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6713267/Chicago-police-believe-Jussie-Smollett-PAID-two-Nigerian-brothers-ATTACK-street.html
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2019, 02:54:54 am »
Chicago police believe Jussie Smollett PAID two Nigerian brothers to ATTACK him on the street and say they bought the rope found around the Empire star's neck from a local hardware store

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6713267/Chicago-police-believe-Jussie-Smollett-PAID-two-Nigerian-brothers-ATTACK-street.html
Since Smollett said it was a hate crime, we should oblige and charge him with one.

He appears to be one stupid idiot.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2019, 03:06:55 am »
Since Smollett said it was a hate crime, we should oblige and charge him with one.

He appears to be one stupid idiot.
I said from the beginning that it would turn out to be Black thugs who did this. Of course, never imagined something like this. But, at least I was half right... :cool:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2019, 04:07:25 am »
I said from the beginning that it would turn out to be Black thugs who did this. Of course, never imagined something like this. But, at least I was half right... :cool:
I too at first thought it was a bad hookup with some rough trade. Because it defied belief the details Smollett was handing the cops to believe that it could have been planned.  Only an idiot would plan something like that with so many holes in the story and red flags.
So I guess Smollett is an incredible idiot.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2019, 04:17:59 am »
Went over to DummyUnderground. Even many of the dummies now accept that Smollett lied and are condemning him.
A number of them are upset because they're worried future hoaxers ...er....black "hate crime" victims won't be believed.
With the amount of fake hate crimes now approaching the height of Mt. Everest, maybe these idiots should be questioning all other "hate" crimes stories that have surfaced in the last twenty-thirty years.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2019, 05:35:11 am »
I have heard that at least some of the famous Black Church burning was a form of insurance fraud. The congregation wanted a new Church, so they took out massive insurance and then burned it down. This is certainly not something new or unique.

Then all they had to do was to paint KKK graffiti around the place and that's it. The media and politicians were falling all over themselves to believe the story. And the insurance company would never prove them wrong or prosecute because of the politics involved.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2019, 09:00:12 pm »
I lived in Connecticut back when the huckster Al Sharpton marqueed the grievance industry as he cried for the hate crime committed on Tawana Brawley.  Tawana said some white men held her captive, raped her, smeared feces in racial insults over her body and left her.

After the smoke cleared, it was found out little Tawana was out partying with her boyfriend and didn't want her folks to find out, so she made it up, even to smearing shit, which proved to be dogshit, over herself.

She should have landed in jail, as well as Sharpton.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2019, 09:05:22 pm »
I lived in Connecticut back when the huckster Al Sharpton marqueed the grievance industry as he cried for the hate crime committed on Tawana Brawley.  Tawana said some white men held her captive, raped her, smeared feces in racial insults over her body and left her.

After the smoke cleared, it was found out little Tawana was out partying with her boyfriend and didn't want her folks to find out, so she made it up, even to smearing shit, which proved to be dogshit, over herself.

She should have landed in jail, as well as Sharpton.
The rise of Al Sharpton mirrors the decline of America.  He's a pos fraudster who has made millions off of racial huckstering.  That his infamous career began on a confirmed hoax is confounding.
That's not the worst of his offenses. He's almost directly responsible for starting race riots that got people killed. Look up the  Freddy's Fashion Mart incident.
He should be doing hard time for his crimes.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2019, 12:27:11 am »
Why would the KKK burn down a Black Church?
'We do not attack Christians'. quote from the Grand Dragon Byrd.

These Church burning are as confusing to the KKK as they are to anyone else. KKK didn't do it. Who did?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 12:27:45 am by 240B »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Two brothers arrested in connection with attack on Jussie Smollett
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2019, 01:22:36 am »
@skeeter

You mean when two DARK brothers beat up on a light-skinned brutha what bees a fag,that ain't a hate crime? Howcum?

Could it be that hate is only a crime when at least one white perp is involved?
I thought black people could hate homos too.  :shrug: Who knew?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2019, 01:33:33 am »
More Fake Noose.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2019, 05:14:39 pm »
I expect a lot of drama when he realizes the extent of what he's lost, but he is still going to play the victim.
I hear he and Kathy Griffin are going on victim tour together.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2019, 05:52:59 pm »
I'm not so sure about that. He has made himself into an 'item', a person who is nationally known. Now, anything he is in will feature his name prominently.

I think you’re right. We have to look at the context here. We’re swimming in a highly charged political milieu and Smollett checks a lot of boxes. He’s got identity and political cover. Whatever the outcome of his attempted hoax, he won’t have any trouble making money and living large in our culture of social media celebrity and identity politics.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2019, 06:30:42 pm »
I hear he and Kathy Griffin are going on victim tour together.
Maybe he's just trying to get ahead...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis