Author Topic: Rush: The Deep State Message in the Budget Deal  (Read 439 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Deep State Message in the Budget Deal
« on: February 15, 2019, 07:23:25 pm »

The Deep State Message in the Budget Deal

Feb 15, 2019

RUSH: We just had the press conference in the Rose Garden after the president signed the budget deal and then declared a national emergency. We’re still working on some of the sound bites from this that I want to share with you, but I want to set the table on this. I want to tell you what’s really going on, and I want to combine a couple things here.

I want to go back to McCabe and his book. Here is a guy that is writing a book and profiting — earning money — on his admission, essentially, that he was running a silent coup to overturn a presidential election.

And every one of the people he was working with… McCabe working with Comey and Bruce Ohr and James Baker/Jim Baker in the FBI, and Clapper and Brennan and all the others. Rosenstein. Not a one of them has ever been elected to anything. Not a one of them has any kind of a mandate from anybody in the American people to do what they were doing, and they were running an effort to undermine a duly elected president. It was a coup, and the media was in on it, and they continue.

This coup is continuing, is the point — and the coup, I think, continues in this budget deal. So just hang on here as I draw the lines and connect these things. It’s a multifaceted coup that is occurring. And again, it hasn’t changed. Even though the news has been hitting the past couple of days that the Mueller report’s got blah in it (and that there might not even be a report, all this), that doesn’t change the objective.

The objective is still to drive President Trump’s approval numbers as low as they can. That remains their objective, and they’re panicking when they see him at 52% at Rasmussen, 45% at CNN. They are panicking. It’s the exact opposite of what they want to happen. When they come up with a piece of legislation — both parties — like this budget deal that they wanted him to sign, this is part of a coup. This is part of the ongoing effort to get rid of him. I’ll explain this in just a second.

The effort to go get the Covington guys is all part of the effort to create hate about and for Trump and Trump reporters. This Jussie Smollett farce is all part of an effort. It’s all part of an ongoing effort to discredit Donald Trump and to portray his voters as a bunch of racist hatemongers. There is pure venom in the minds and the hearts of all of these people in Congress and at the FBI who continue this (for lack of a better term) silent coup that is designed to, even now, overturn the results of the 2016 election.

And these people in the deep state? They are cowards through and through, hiding behind a bunch of different artifices that they have created, such as Russian meddling, Russian collusion. They’re doing it for the sake and the future of the country and so forth. Now, how does this relate to this bill? This budget bill — and you have to understand, this is both parties. There are some Republicans that support the president in the Conservative Caucus, but there are a lot of Republicans in the House and Senate who still qualify as Never Trumpers.

The purpose of this budget deal — and I want you to consider this when you go back and forth deciding whether you think it was a good thing or a bad thing for him to sign it. I’m not talking about the national emergency, but actually signing the deal as opposed to not signing it, which would have led to another shutdown. I believe — and I think I’m a thousand percent correct about this — the purpose of this budget deal… I mean, you look…

Let me… Before I tell you that, let me give you some of the contents as we went through yesterday. There is a limit on a number of detainees. There is limit on how much of border and fence can be built. There’s a limit on what kind can be built. There’s a limit on modernization. This bill is filled with congressional edicts telling the president of the United States what he cannot do. Now, it authorizes $23 billion for Homeland Security, but it specifies $1.375 billion for fencing and bordering.

But there are so many limits on this as to make this practically irrelevant — by design and on purpose, because I firmly believe that what members of Congress (both parties) actually want with this bill is to send a message that nothing is ever gonna happen as long as Donald Trump is president. The attempt in this budget deal is to send a message to you Trump voters that it’s worthless voting for him, that it is a waste of time supporting him, because they are demonstrating that he can’t get anything done.

They are not gonna let him get anything done. They’re gonna put obstacles in the way and they’re gonna make sure, as best they can, he can’t get anything done. And you are supposed to conclude at some point, “You know what? Maybe we would be better off without Trump. Maybe we would have a better chance of getting something done without Trump, because they hate him so much that they’re never gonna allow anything decent and good for the country as long as he’s there.”

That’s what they want you saying. It’s no different than what they did to Sarah Palin. They had created so much negativity around Sarah Palin; they convinced all kinds of Republicans it’d be better to just sweep her away. “Yeah, Rush, the media hates her so much. They’ve ruined here, Rush. They’ve destroyed her. I mean, we gotta dump her. We got get rid of her, replace her with somebody.” Remember that? I think this is exactly the purpose of this stupid legislation! It’s not even a budget deal.

This is Pelosi in the House and Schumer in the Senate getting together, because they know when it comes to illegal immigration, these parties are unified, folks. For the most part, the Republicans and Democrats are for open borders. There are exceptions on the Republican side. But there are a lot of Republicans that don’t want Trump to succeed even now. There are a lot of Republicans just after he was inaugurated who don’t want him to succeed. So they come up with a piece of legislation here that is outrageous.

It is outrageous in its denial of the existence of a genuine emergency at the border. They don’t care. They will deal with whatever mess they create. They don’t care how bad it gets because in their world, the only mess is Donald Trump — and since the Russian effort and the Mueller effort and everything else related to that has failed to get his approval numbers down (and that has been the objective from the get-go), this is the latest effort, and it won’t be long… You mark my words on this.

It’s not gonna be long before some cable news network assembles a panel and one of the themes on the panel is gonna be, “Is the message here really to Trump voters that they’re wasting their time with Trump because he’s so disgustedly hated, he’s so despised that Congress just isn’t gonna work with him? They’re just not gonna let anything get done that Trump wants. Would Trump voters be better off abandoning Trump? Would Trump voters be better off if somebody else could come along and pick up the Trump mantle?”

This is what this bill is all about. Yeah, this… I mean, the actual contents of the bill that relates to budgeting and the limits on the wall, some of that’s real. Don’t misunderstand. And all of the pork barrel spending, yeah, that’s real too. But I think that the real objective here is to send the message that Donald Trump can’t win. “He’s so hated, he’s so despised, he is so opposed, that you Trump voters, you’re basically spitting into the wind. There’s nothing that can happen here — and we are passing a budget.

“We in Congress, your Congress, are passing a budget designed to show you how irrelevant and unimportant he is, because not a single thing that he wanted is in this budget — and therefore, not a single thing that you wanted is in this budget. The hatred and the resentment for Donald Trump has not abated. It has not subsided. It is increasing, it is ratcheting up because he is defeating them at every turn — and I’m telling you, this McCabe…

McCabe ought to be in prison, not profiting off of a book packed with lies about the supposed impeachment behavior of Donald Trump. All these people ought to be in the midst of a serious investigation of what they have done and how they have violated Constitution and how they have worked behind the scenes as the cowards they are to try to overturn the election results in 2016 because they don’t like it, and they don’t think somebody like Trump ought to have the right to be in their little club of people who run the country and people who run Washington, D.C.

So now we come to the press conference today, and Trump just owns them! They expect Trump to be whimpering — or they’re hoping that he’ll be whimpering. They’re hoping he’ll be conciliatory. They’re hoping that he will act defeated. They’re hoping that he will recognize the truth, and that is, “These people hate his guts and they’re never gonna let him have anything, and he’s never gonna get one thing toward his agenda,” and they’re hoping he’ll end up being despondent or figure this out — and he just steamrolls them today!

He steamrolls them today in technique. He steamrolls them today in style. He steamrolled the media that was asking him questions. He even opened it up for questions when they weren’t even prepared for it. So popping up like jacks-in-the-box. (sputtering) “Mr. President…” (sputtering) And then somebody… Who was it? It was NBC White House correspondent Kelly O’Donnell. “Mr. President! Mr. President! Could you tell us to what degree some of the outside conservative voices help to shape your views on this national emergency?”

His answer was (paraphrased), “Nobody!” He did describe his friendship with Hannity. He talked about me. He talked about Laura Ingraham. He talked about Ann Coulter. But he did not say any of us influenced him. In fact, what he said was (he said this in regard to Hannity, but he meant everybody), “These people support my ideas. These people support my policies. If I believed something else, these people wouldn’t be on my team. They wouldn’t be on my side.” He did not say all of us are influencing him.

This is another attempt. This question, this whole narrative that Trump’s afraid of me — (snort) and again, 80% of the sound bites today on the roster are the media talking about me and influencing Trump! It’s part of this overall effort to tell Trump voters, “He doesn’t even know who he is. He doesn’t know what he’s doing. He’s listening to these outside voices ’cause he’s lost.” They are creating false narratives and false circumstances all for the purposes of diminishing his stature in the eyes of all Americans, but especially the people that voted for him.

I’m telling you, do not fall for this. He went ahead and declared the national emergency. He made a point. (impression) “Who talks like this? There is $23 billion! Who talks like this? I’ve got more money. They gave me more money than I know what to do with. They just told me I can’t spend it on the wall. So I gotta go find other ways to spend it.” He described how they’re gonna sue him. It was wonderful! He goes through this entire history of how he’s been sued with every executive action he’s taken.

(impression) “It goes to the Ninth Circuit, California court, Ninth Circuit. They sue us there; we lose there. They sue us again; we lose there. We go to the Supreme Court; we win there.” He predicted exactly what’s gonna happen, because it has happened. He did it masterfully. He just owns these kinds of events because he’s not one of them. He’s not a politician proceeding cautiously here, and speaking from a defensive or cautious frame of mind. He just lets it rip, and he’s not defeated. He is not despondent.

He is not any of the things that they are hoping he will be. What they’re engaging in is the techniques they use to destroy each other, from the manual: How do you destroy members of the Washington establishment, particularly in the Republican side? You go after ’em this way: A, B, C, and D. They go after Trump the same way, but he’s not one of them. Trump has faced opposition and enemies as powerful, if not more so, than this bunch of schlubs that he thinks he’s up against here, and the ability he has to just communicate with people, that bond that he has established with people…

Calling out the media once again as fake news, pointing out how they make things up and are lying. He just never pulls back, never slows down, constantly doubles down on things. So it’s gonna be fascinating to see how this plays. But in the final analysis, what Congress did today with this budget, they’re the ones that need to be called out. This is an absolute outrage, what they’ve done — and what they have done is strictly put together a budget that is designed to send a signal to Trump and Trump voters, “You may as well give it up, because Trump can’t get anything done that he wants done or that you want done. We’re not gonna let it happen.”

It’s designed to make you finally start thinking about throwing Trump overboard.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/02/15/the-deep-state-message-in-the-budget-deal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Rush: The Deep State Message in the Budget Deal
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 07:41:56 pm »
That’s what they want you saying. It’s no different than what they did to Sarah Palin. They had created so much negativity around Sarah Palin; they convinced all kinds of Republicans it’d be better to just sweep her away. “Yeah, Rush, the media hates her so much. They’ve ruined here, Rush. They’ve destroyed her. I mean, we gotta dump her. We got get rid of her, replace her with somebody.” Remember that? I think this is exactly the purpose of this stupid legislation! It’s not even a budget deal.

I'm sorry, but this isn't quite the same thing as Sarah Palin.  The LSM, as she called them, had the assistance of her running-mate's Campaign Manager.  Schmidt stabbed her in the back, and helped Obastard win that election.

I have developed a very dim view of Palin, but that wasn't why I did.  It was her actions years later that pizzed me off.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Rush: The Deep State Message in the Budget Deal
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 03:44:26 am »
This deals with that immigration bill in part that people are upset about... I see, Rush throws some light on this.