Author Topic: Black Elizabeth Warren volunteer says he walked out of speech because she ignored success of minorit  (Read 501 times)

rangerrebew

Black Elizabeth Warren volunteer says he walked out of speech because she ignored success of minorities
by Alana Goodman
 | February 15, 2019 07:00 AM

A man who abruptly walked out of Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s presidential announcement speech on live TV said he left because he “couldn’t relate or identify with the things that she was saying” and thinks Warren is focused too much on raising taxes and not enough on increasing opportunities for minorities.

Johnhaynes Honeycutt, 23, a small business owner from western Massachusetts, told the Washington Examiner that he went to Warren’s launch speech on Saturday expecting to agree with the senator, but instead, he was frustrated over her comments about taxes and equality for minorities.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/elizabeth-warren-volunteer-says-her-fighting-the-rich-rhetoric-made-him-walk-out-of-her-speech

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Those interested in increasing opportunities for minorities should consider a man with a proven track record - President Trump.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline aligncare

Those interested in increasing opportunities for minorities should consider a man with a proven track record - President Trump.   

You seem to have come around a bit @Jazzhead

Weren’t you previously saying that republicans should primary Trump if they want a good chance of holding the White House in 2020?

Maybe I’m wrong about that?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You seem to have come around a bit @Jazzhead

Weren’t you previously saying that republicans should primary Trump if they want a good chance of holding the White House in 2020?

Maybe I’m wrong about that?

@Jazzhead is not the only person who's come around and I think it's great.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.