Author Topic: Minnesota: Muslim Sexually Assaults 13-Year Old Girl in St. Cloud  (Read 628 times)

rangerrebew

Minnesota: Muslim Sexually Assaults 13-Year Old Girl in St. Cloud
February 15, 2019 / creeping   

From the land of Ilhan Omar and Keith Ellison.

Another Somali refugee resettlement byproduct…courtesy of Bill Clinton…and all presidents after him who have failed to stop the flow of Somali Muslims and return the refugees back home.

Source: Police: Man Sexually Assaulted Girl h/t FraudsCrooksCriminals

(KNSI) – A young man is accused of forcing a 13-year-old girl to perform a sex act on him in St. Cloud.

Police say 18-year-old Abdisalan Mohamed Abdi was in a relationship with the girl.

According to the criminal complaint, police began investigating in January.

https://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2019/02/15/muslim-sex-assault-on-teen-girl/

Online rustynail

Re: Minnesota: Muslim Sexually Assaults 13-Year Old Girl in St. Cloud
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 04:16:24 pm »
Reject cultural bigotry embrace cultural diversity.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 04:18:19 pm »
This appears to be an ordinary criminal matter.  Why is it worthy of being posted as a topic on this board, other than to gin up fear and prejudice because the accused perp happens to be Muslim? 

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 04:36:29 pm »
Lets see He's got a young broad in the car, took her across the state line. That's the Mann Act.
I don't think he's got her permission, and that's kidnapping.  How's that for some muslim high jinks?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 04:46:19 pm »
Lets see He's got a young broad in the car, took her across the state line. That's the Mann Act.
I don't think he's got her permission, and that's kidnapping.  How's that for some muslim high jinks?

13 year old girls are not "broads".

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 04:50:36 pm »

Pretty much understood that the Muzzie culture looks the other way when it comes to the matter of abuse of women.   Of course an ealrier  poster before wants to throw the prejudice card out there.  OTOH....How about we just not let anymore of them in?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 05:15:21 pm »
This appears to be an ordinary criminal matter.  Why is it worthy of being posted as a topic on this board, other than to gin up fear and prejudice because the accused perp happens to be Muslim? 

If ex cons reoffend can not citizens ask about their risky releases?

If muslims disproportionately comit such sexual crimes can not citizens question their admission and presence?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln