Author Topic: Rosenstein Rejects Andrew McCabe’s Statements, Calls Him a Liar  (Read 640 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
14 Feb 2019

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein rejected allegations made by former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to CBS News that he and other officials discussed removing the president via the 25th amendment after he fired James Comey, according to a Department of Justice (DOJ) statement.

“As to the specific portions of this interview provided to the Department of Justice by 60 Minutes in advance, the Deputy Attorney General again rejects Mr. McCabe’s recitation of events as inaccurate and factually incorrect,” the statement said.

CBS News’ Scott Pelley reported Thursday morning after interviewing McCabe:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/14/rod-rosenstein-calls-andrew-mccabe-liar/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Rosenstein Rejects Andrew McCabe’s Statements, Calls Him a Liar
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 11:43:26 pm »
BKMK

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 12:53:15 am »
It's really difficult to know who's telling the truth when both are such accomplished liars.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline kidd

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 03:27:58 pm »
This is all theater until the Trump administration investigates (and prosecutes) these crimes. And then, (if found guilty) punish the crimes (Lois Lerner and Eric Holder were found in contempt of Congress and remain free).
It would be a major failure of the Trump administration to do nothing.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 03:30:07 pm »
This is all theater until the Trump administration investigates (and prosecutes) these crimes. And then, (if found guilty) punish the crimes (Lois Lerner and Eric Holder were found in contempt of Congress and remain free).
It would be a major failure of the Trump administration to do nothing.

@kidd

As well as the end of this Republic as we knew it!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien