Author Topic: Call it what it is: Andrew McCabe plotted a coup to overturn results of the election  (Read 2578 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Where does the TDS originate? Do you catch it, from being brainwashed by the crooked media?

Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Ohr, Brennan, Clapper, and others were all of one mind apparently.

Your what hurts?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The 25th amendment is cabinet level decisions, way above the paygrade of some Hillary loving douche like McCabe. And he tried his little coup when Trump was barely into his Presidency, based on false information cooked up by the Hillary campaign.

McCabe needs to do hard time. In past times he would have been shot.

I'm feeling really nostalgic at this point!  Bring back the good ole days!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

'The' plotted coup attempt?  I believe there has been more than one going on.  The whole state of our country make me sick.

God Bless America,                   :patriot:
Land that I Love,
Stand Beside Her and Guide Her ....

God help us!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

'The' plotted coup attempt?  I believe there has been more than one going on.  The whole state of our country make me sick.

God Bless America,                   :patriot:
Land that I Love,
Stand Beside Her and Guide Her ....

God help us!!

It will get better soon.

https://www.newsweek.com/president-mike-pence-heres-what-his-administration-would-look-1125735

Donald Trump has suffered historically low approval ratings of between 36-43 percent throughout his presidency. From James Comey to Michael Flynn, various figures have had their reputations tarnished by the current administration. But one person has surprisingly grown in popularity since working with the president—Mike Pence.

A recent poll found more Americans have a favorable view of Vice President Mike Pence than those who approve of President Donald Trump’s work in office. In fact, Pence's recent performance in polls has experienced a significant boost when compared to results several months ago.

The former governor of Indiana is a heartbeat away from being commander in chief and according to those close to him, he has long harbored ambitions for the top seat in the White House.

Heartbeat, tragic accident while visiting military troops, or military junta?

Offline libertybele

It will get better soon.

https://www.newsweek.com/president-mike-pence-heres-what-his-administration-would-look-1125735

Heartbeat, tragic accident while visiting military troops, or military junta?

Gee, somehow that doesn't exactly leave me feeling any better.  Who in the heck is Mike Pence?  I had never heard of him before Trump.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Gee, somehow that doesn't exactly leave me feeling any better.  Who in the heck is Mike Pence?  I had never heard of him before Trump.

Really?  You're a Christian Conservative?