Author Topic: Trump Being Shielded From 'Angel Moms' By OWN STAFFERS So He'll Sign DHS Bill: Report  (Read 408 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Mothers who've lost children at the hands of illegal immigrants, known as "Angel Moms," are being shielded from President Donald Trump by his own staffers who are hopeful the president will sign the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) funding bill without being dissuaded by seeing "dead kids."

"The fix is in," One American News Network correspondent Ryan Girdusky told The Daily Wire. Two White House insiders told the reporter that at least two high-level staffers, whom he would not name on record, are doing their best to shield President Trump from Angel Moms protesting outside the White House and asking for a meeting with Trump. The president, according to Girdusky, is unaware of the Angel Moms' protest and their request to see him.

"Angel moms are in Washington D.C. right now and we're [sic] rejected by the White House when they requested a meeting with [Donald Trump] by his staff. Two sources told me the staff doesn't want him to see them [because] "he won’t want to sign the DHS funding bill if he sees dead kids," Girdusky wrote on Twitter Thursday afternoon.

<snip>

Daniel Horowitz, Senior Editor of Conservative Review, confirmed the same: "I heard the same thing," he said, replying to Girdusky's tweets on the matter.

Angel Mom Sabine Durben, whose son Dominic, 30, was tragically killed by an illegal immigrant who had two prior DUI charges, told The Daily Wire that she was unsure who was shielding her and other parents from the president, and noted with certainty that Trump "would not sign that bill" if he saw images "of our dead children."

"I don't know exactly what is going on and why we can't see our president," Durben told The Daily Wire. "We've been scheduled to come here for over a week. Everything is just so strange. I don't know who would shield him from us. I just know that if he sees pictures of our dead children, he wouldn’t sign that bill."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43498/trump-being-shielded-angel-moms-own-staffers-hopes-amanda-prestigiacomo
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!