Author Topic: Arizona Sens. Kyrsten Sinema and Martha McSally have one thing they agree on: They hate each other  (Read 1233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arizona Sens. Kyrsten Sinema and Martha McSally have one thing they agree on: They hate each other
by David M. Drucker
 | February 14, 2019 12:01 AM
 | Updated Feb 14, 2019, 09:27 AM

Months after Democrat Kyrsten Sinema outlasted Republican Martha McSally in a brutal campaign for the Senate in Arizona, their relationship is mired in acrimony.

Sinema narrowly defeated McSally in a midterm election, becoming the first Democrat in a generation to capture an Arizona Senate seat. The contest was marked by personal recriminations, with McSally accusing Sinema of treason and Sinema charging that McSally sought to block access to healthcare. Now, six weeks into the new Congress, these dynamic women barely speak, aligned only in their belief that the other crossed the line of political decency.

“They’re not friends,” Randy Pullen, former chairman of the Arizona Republican Party, told the Washington Examiner.

Sinema, 42, is the first openly bisexual member of Congress. McSally, 52, an Air Force veteran, is the first female pilot in the history of the service to fly combat missions.

But the Sinema-McSally rivalry is more than just an intriguing postscript to an unusually combative campaign.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/arizona-sens-kyrsten-sinema-and-martha-mcsally-have-one-thing-they-agree-on-they-hate-each-other
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is more than one person in America who would like nothing more than to piss on John McCain's grave. They needn't bother. It was already done ad infinitum by the appointment of McSally to replace him. McCain must be spinning in his grave. McCain wanted Obama or maybe Schumer to replace him. The very last thing he wanted was a Republican who is an actual Republican in his State. That is why he hung on to his seat up to and even after his death. This is the very thing he feared. This is exactly what he was fighting so hard to prevent. And he failed, to the benefit of the country. If only he had died 20 years ago. But, I'll take this as good enough.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 11:12:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
There is more than one person in America who would like nothing more than to piss on John McCain's grave. They needn't bother. It was already done ad infinitum by the appointment of McSally to replace him. McCain must be spinning in his grave. McCain wanted Obama or maybe Schumer to replace him. He very last thing he wanted was a Republican who is an actual Republican in his State. That is why he hung on to his seat up to and even after his death. This is the very thing he feared. This is exactly what he was fighting so hard to prevent. And he failed, to the benefit of the country. If only he had died 20 years ago. But, I'll take this as good enough.
Y\

Yep, I like it.  McSally got the seat but she would have won it if she hadn't chosen to diss the President.  And then we could have had two Republican senators.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Y\

Yep, I like it.  McSally got the seat but she would have won it if she hadn't chosen to diss the President.  And then we could have had two Republican senators.
I diss Trump all the time. That does not mean that I would vote with the Democrats on almost every issue like McCain did. McSally is a huge improvement over that McCain guy.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
She'd've won had the votes been honestly counted on election night.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Cage match.  McSally could kick her ass so hard she would whistle through her hemorrhoids.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
McSally is only gonna be there 'til her seat comes up for re-election (is that next year?).

She's gonna get beat by that Mark Kelly guy (the flaky astronaut, hope I got his name right), who'll ride in on Giffords' skirt hem.

Then Arizona will be back to having two flakey senators, which folks there seem to have a particular talent for electin'...

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
McSally is only gonna be there 'til her seat comes up for re-election (is that next year?).

She's gonna get beat by that Mark Kelly guy (the flaky astronaut, hope I got his name right), who'll ride in on Giffords' skirt hem.

Then Arizona will be back to having two flakey senators, which folks there seem to have a particular talent for electin'...
When that happens Liberal Democrat turncoat traitor McCain will be able to rest in peace.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I diss Trump all the time. That does not mean that I would vote with the Democrats on almost every issue like McCain did. McSally is a huge improvement over that McCain guy.

I agree and I very much wanted McSally to win.  I'm just saying she could have won if she'd run a better campaign.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Y\

That's an incomplete description McSally's relationship with Donald Trump.  They mended the fences well before the '18 election.  @jmyrlefuller is correct...the voter fraud was the most rampant I've seen in AZ, and I believe that's what cost her that election.

The President threw a big rally for her in Mesa:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/10/19/donald-trump-arizona-rally-what-he-said-martha-mcsally-mesa/1690056002/'
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
That's an incomplete description McSally's relationship with Donald Trump.  They mended the fences well before the '18 election.  @jmyrlefuller is correct...the voter fraud was the most rampant I've seen in AZ, and I believe that's what cost her that election.

The President threw a big rally for her in Mesa:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2018/10/19/donald-trump-arizona-rally-what-he-said-martha-mcsally-mesa/1690056002/'

Then I was very wrong and I'm glad.  I was all for McSally but some idiot told me she ran against Trump which is her choice but not a good platform to win on.  So glad I was wrong.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Then I was very wrong and I'm glad.  I was all for McSally but some idiot told me she ran against Trump which is her choice but not a good platform to win on.  So glad I was wrong.

I don't know what her stance was in 2016.  She may have been against Trump in the Primaries of '16 (when she was runing for reelection in the House), but she was not one of the fools who promised to vote against him in the General Election (like Traitor Flake and McCainiac). Your friend may have been somewhat correct, so I wouldn't call him/her an "idiot."  A lot has transpired in the last couple of years. 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 03:49:21 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

I'd be mad at Trump too if he campaigned for me and I lost, it almost happened to Ted in Texas, so technically you're both right.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   I'd be mad at Trump too if he campaigned for me and I lost, it almost happened to Ted in Texas, so technically you're both right.

Trump knew McSally had a good chance of getting McStain's seat when Kyl resigned.  He had less than no reason  to snub her, she had a good chance of being a Senator (very good, as it turned out).  Governor Ducey is a big Trump supporter and there was no way he'd appoint a Never Trumper to that seat.

McSally had no illusions about what she was facing in that election for Senate.  Sinema had a good chance from the get-go.  She hailed from a district in Phoenix (mine at the time), and Rats usually come from Tucson so she had a better-than-average chance of winning.  McSally's first election was shot-in-the-face's district and she won by by about 275 votes.  Throw in some voter fraud and there you go.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 04:15:50 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

I can't help but believe that McCain himself screwed up AZ politics just as Sen. LBJ did all those years in Texas (at least we got NASA).

I've give ya Goldwater if you'll give me Eisenhower, Dennison, TX @Cyber Liberty 
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 04:23:47 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Please don't agree with me @corbe.  It undermines my faith in myself.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Please don't agree with me @corbe.  It undermines my faith in myself.

LOL.  I have friends at Bookface like that.  22chief
I will NOT comply.

Online corbe

Don't Despair @Emjay