Author Topic: DOJ warns White House that national emergency will likely be blocked: report  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ warns White House that national emergency will likely be blocked: report
By Michael Burke - 02/14/19 06:53 PM EST

The Department of Justice (DOJ) has warned the White House that the courts are likely to block a national emergency declaration to build a wall along the southern border, according to ABC News.

The White House, however, remains confident that it can win on appeal and ultimately have such a declaration approved by the courts, ABC News reported.

The White House and DOJ did not immediately return requests for comment from The Hill.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/430122-doj-warns-white-house-that-national-emergency-will-likely-be-blocked
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Keep in mind that every President from Carter till now has declared a national emergency and I know of none that have been blocked by the courts.  I find that extremely alarming!

Though I am not surprised, Collins opened her mouth in objection.  IF those GOP in the damn Senate would back this President we wouldn't have this crap going on!!!

This will go all the way to SCOTUS and you can bet that Roberts will rule against this President.  Now we will see exactly where Gorsuch and Kavanaugh stand.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.