Author Topic: Exclusive: Biden almost certain to enter 2020 race  (Read 694 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: Biden almost certain to enter 2020 race
« on: February 14, 2019, 05:45:33 pm »
Exclusive: Biden almost certain to enter 2020 race
By Amie Parnes - 02/14/19 12:05 PM EST

Former Vice President Joe Biden is almost certain to enter the 2020 presidential race, according to sources familiar with his plans.

“It’s pretty clear he’s jumping in,” said one source with direct knowledge of the would-be campaign’s moves, adding that Biden is “95 percent there.”

In recent days, Biden has sought to build support from grass-roots activists and is specifically asking donors for their help in the lead-up to an announcement, according to sources.

In phone conversations, Biden has been making the case for why he’d be the best candidate in what is already a crowded field.

“Here are the facts: He’s coming off a great midterm,” said Robert Wolf, the Democratic mega-donor who confirmed he spoke to Biden on a 25-minute call on Wednesday.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/430028-exclusive-biden-almost-certain-to-enter-2020-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Exclusive: Biden almost certain to enter 2020 race
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 05:46:38 pm »
Groping and gaffes. :pop41:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online rustynail

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 05:51:35 pm »
A real 'hands on' candidate.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 05:58:09 pm »
A real 'hands on' candidate.

Biden's been drooling ever since the opportunity arose.  Of course, he was drooling before that, also.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 06:09:44 pm »
Come on in.  The water is fine, just don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 06:11:50 pm »
Come on in.  The water is fine, just don't hand me no lines and keep your hands to yourself.

Now that was funny...    :silly:

HIde your daughters ladies and gents.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 06:12:21 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 06:40:31 pm »
Now that was funny...    :silly:

HIde your daughters ladies and gents.

It’s great fun to enjoy ourselves at the prospect of a candidate Biden. But in politics you gotta always take the other guy seriously. 50/50 there’s enough fruit cakes out there that would vote for him in a general election. It’s the magic of politics.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 07:10:00 pm »
If he did, it'd be as a one-term place holder for his VP candidate - probably someone with gender and minority appeal, like Harris.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online libertybele

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 07:41:58 pm »
It’s great fun to enjoy ourselves at the prospect of a candidate Biden. But in politics you gotta always take the other guy seriously. 50/50 there’s enough fruit cakes out there that would vote for him in a general election. It’s the magic of politics.

Uncle Joe may be a fruit cake but I don't think he's quite as much of a whackadoo like AOC.  Looks like Clinton is out of the picture and I'm still waiting for Beto.

What a field; Uncle Joe, Warren, Harris, Booker, Castro, Gillibrand, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Gabbard, & Delaney.  Did I miss anyone?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 07:43:03 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2019, 08:05:56 pm »
Uncle Joe may be a fruit cake but I don't think he's quite as much of a whackadoo like AOC.  Looks like Clinton is out of the picture and I'm still waiting for Beto.

What a field; Uncle Joe, Warren, Harris, Booker, Castro, Gillibrand, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Gabbard, & Delaney.  Did I miss anyone?
Waiting for Beto? Well, he fizzled at his hometown antiwall rally with his spastic performance. The media lovefest ended the next day. But wait he gets the Oprah treatment on Saturday. Announcement on Sunday?
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2019, 08:13:57 pm »

What a field; Uncle Joe, Warren, Harris, Booker, Castro, Gillibrand, Buttigieg, Klobuchar, Gabbard, & Delaney. 

It reads like characters from the old Abbott and Costello routine.   Who's On 1st!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.