Author Topic: Identity Of Woman Who ASSAULTED Kellyanne Conway Revealed: “Alinsky-Style Community Organizer”…Marr  (Read 266 times)

rangerrebew

Identity Of Woman Who ASSAULTED Kellyanne Conway Revealed: “Alinsky-Style Community Organizer”…Married To Wealthy CEO
Feb 12, 2019

During an interview with CNN’s Dana Bash, White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway revealed that she was physically assaulted by a woman at a Washington, D.C.-area restaurant last year while with her middle-school-aged daughter and several of her daughter’s friends.

Kellyanne Conway told CNN’s Dana Bash, “I was, uh, assaulted in a restaurant.” Bash quickly jumped in, “Assaulted how?” Conway told Bash, “And that person has to go to court now.” Bash asked again, “Assaulted how?” Conway continued, “I was standing next to my daughter and many of her friends at dinner. I mean she was right here next to me.” Conway pointed to show that her daughter was standing directly next to her. She continued, “Somebody was grabbing me from behind, grabbed my arms and was shaking me, to the point that I thought maybe somebody was hugging me, one of the other parents coming to pick up his or her daughter…and then as I turned around, it just felt weird, I felt like well, that’s a little aggressive.”

https://100percentfedup.com/identity-of-woman-who-assaulted-kellyanne-conway-revealed-alinsky-style-community-organizer-married-to-wealthy-ceo/