Author Topic: WATCH: ILHAN OMAR Says She Took “Terrorism Class” In College…Laughs About It During Interview  (Read 236 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: ILHAN OMAR Says She Took “Terrorism Class” In College…Laughs About It During Interview
Feb 12, 2019

In 2013, Arab-American television host, Ahmed Tharwat, interviewed Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who is now a US Congresswoman. During the interview, the anti-Semitic lawmaker criticizes how the media covers terrorism. She mocked them for the intensity with which they interpret comments made by people. Omar says, “I remember when I was in college, I took a terrorism class.” Tharwat seemed stunned, asking her, “Is there such a thing?” “Yes,” Omar told him, while she giggled. The interviewer laughs, asking her, “Is there a lab for that?” Omar laughed, “No, we learned the ideology.” The interviewer asks, “Do you go to lab? Do you go on a field trip?” Again, Omar laughed at the idea of a “lab” where they could test out their terrorist skills.

https://100percentfedup.com/watch-ilhan-omar-says-she-took-terrorism-class-in-collegelaughs-about-it-during-interview/