Author Topic: Tim Tebow on His New Movie: 'People Need to Be Encouraged'  (Read 900 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Tim Tebow on His New Movie: 'People Need to Be Encouraged'
« on: February 14, 2019, 05:00:58 pm »
Tim Tebow on His New Movie: 'People Need to Be Encouraged'
By Zachary Leeman | February 14, 2019

PopZette
The former football star chatted with Sean Hannity of Fox News about the faith-based film he produced, 'Run the Race,' out on February 22

Former NFL star and baseball athlete Tim Tebow may be busy as a best-selling author and minor league baseball player with the New York Mets, but he’s managed to take some time to executive-produce a new faith-based movie, “Run the Race,” which hits theaters on February 22.

The film follows two brothers who hold opposing worldviews in a small southern town — and who face major life hurtles when their mother passes away and their father abandons them.

When an injury derails one brother’s chances at a football scholarship, the other must step up as a track star to help the two build a better future.

Read more at: https://www.lifezette.com/2019/02/tim-tebow-on-his-new-movie-people-need-to-be-encouraged/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Sounds interesting!

I do see, it is going to be released, I think I'm seeing in fact February 21st in a theater near here.  Go to bing, type in "Run the race movie" and you may get answers back as well.  The article says Tebow produced it.  725,000 views on this one trailer. So, maybe it is being awaited with expectations.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 05:51:32 pm by TomSea »

Online Millee

Re: Tim Tebow on His New Movie: 'People Need to Be Encouraged'
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 05:23:39 pm »
Looks good, thanks for posting.  :beer:

Offline mountaineer

Re: Tim Tebow on His New Movie: 'People Need to Be Encouraged'
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 12:37:00 pm »
I saw a mention on the ESPN ticker that that new football league reached out to Tebow and Kaepernick about playing. As Tim actually is doing something productive with his life, I can see why he turned them down. Perhaps Colin can afford to live off that big Nike "stand for something" money.  *****rollingeyes*****

EDIT to add: Just came across this story that says Kap demanded $20 million to play in the AAF. Hey, mediocrity doesn't come cheap! Story here.

Meanwhile, thanks to Tim Tebow, thousands of handicapped children got to experience the joy of a prom recently at his "Night to Shine" events.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 01:11:57 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org