Author Topic: Devin Nunes: ‘Many’ People Will Be Criminally Referred to DOJ After William Barr Confirmed  (Read 918 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
13 Feb 2019

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA), the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee, told Fox News Channel Host Sean Hannity Tuesday evening that “many” people who lied to investigators will be criminally referred to the Justice Department after attorney general nominee William Barr is confirmed.

REP. DEVIN NUNES: We’re going to work with the [House] Judiciary Committee and the [House] Oversight Committee, Sean, to ensure that this investigation into FISA abuse and other matters continues. The good thing is we got through about 15 interviews last year, the task for did, you covered it extensively on your show.  We are going to continue to call people in for interviews. Just last week, the new chairman of the committee said that he is going to reopen the Russia investigation. We offered about a dozen subpoenas of people that we wanted to subpoena. We don’t expect for them to subpoena the people that we want, but at every attempt that we can, at every opportunity that we get, we will make attempts to subpoena these people to come in and speak. We will also ask for people to voluntarily come in and speak. Look, we need the new attorney general to get in there and then we will be making criminal referrals on many people who lied to Congress and did other bad things.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/02/13/devin-nunes-many-people-will-be-criminally-referred-to-doj-after-william-barr-confirmed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yeah! Sure!  Please forgive me if I don't hold my breath waiting for that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I will post the press releases if I can keep up.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I will post the press releases if I can keep up.

Maybe he's talking about those illegal aliens @Once-Ler

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Maybe he's talking about those illegal aliens @Once-Ler
I'm sure they will investigate that.  I expect Russian development deals will be investigated heavily.  Perhaps the cost to golf this weekend in Mara-Lago on day one of the National Emergency.

I think the House rats think they will find criminal activity, and I don't think they will be bashful about informing the press about it on the way to the DoJ.

Offline rustynail

Free beer tomorrow.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nunes has been accurate and apparently truthful up until now.  He may actually know what he's talking about.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Since early 2016, a good guide to what turns out to be reality, is to check #nevertrumps, and figure reality will be the opposite or at least far different.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln