Author Topic: Counter-intelligence agent exposed Pentagon 'crown jewels' before defecting to Iran  (Read 582 times)

rangerrebew

Counter-intelligence agent exposed Pentagon 'crown jewels' before defecting to Iran

Feb. 13, 2019 - 1:34 - According to a new indictment, Monica Elfriede Witt, an ex-counterintelligence agent who defected to Iran in 2013, is responsible for helping to target 'her former fellow agents' and expose a program that is considered one of the 'crown jewels' of the U.S. Defense Department. Witt is still at large but was last believed to be in either Afghanistan or Tajikistan in July 2013 working as an English teacher.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6001730886001/#sp=show-clips
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 01:27:03 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
She sounds like a perfect subject for a visit of a Predator.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
That's correct, GTHawk.
No need to try to bring her back for trial.
GET RID of her... permanently.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Don't get too excited boys and girls. This reads like a classic psyop. They likely fed her garbage just to see what she would do. And this is the follow up to confirm that the Pentagon is "Devastated!" by her defection. There is counter intelligence. Then there is counter-counter intelligence. Then there is counter-counter-counter intelligence.

With reports like this, unless you are on the inside there is no possible way to know what is really going on.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.