Author Topic: Ilhan Omar offers absurd excuse for anti-Semitic scheduling  (Read 887 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ilhan Omar offers absurd excuse for anti-Semitic scheduling
« on: February 14, 2019, 03:12:00 am »
A controversial speaker advertised as sharing a podium later this month with Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., was removed late yesterday afternoon from the promotional materials for the event after highlighted Omar’s scheduled participation.

Omar press aide Jeremy Slevin sent several Twitter direct messages  last night asserting that the other speaker, one Yousef Abdallah, not only was not on the program, but had never been scheduled to speak at the dinner in question. Yet Abdallah had been prominently featured as one of the slated speakers both in flyers and in online advertisements for the event since at least Jan. 31, in other words, for at least 13 days, possibly longer.

All of these questions arise as a result of statements last week by Omar so widely interpreted as anti-Semitic that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., publicly rebuked the freshman from Minnesota. The statements furthered the ongoing concerns that Omar traffics in “anti-Semitic tropes.”

Some one is not telling the truth.

Saturday, February 23, 2019
6pm to 9pm
3 Course Halal Dinner Provided.
HILTON TAMPA AIRPORT WESTSHORE

2225 N Lois Avenue I Tampa FL 33607 I USA

Guest Speakers

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar
Imam Belal Alzuhiry, Yemeni-American motivational speaker
Sheikh Muhammad Alzahid – Munshid & Qari
Yousef Abdallah, IRUSA East Zone Manager
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 03:13:44 am by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Ilhan Omar offers absurd excuse for anti-Semitic scheduling
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 03:15:31 am »
She'll have to have her own subforum or maybe just group here, AOC, Tlaib and Omar altogether in one forum, call it something to reflect this.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 03:50:53 am »
I've seen this many times in my professional career. We get an angry inexperienced new hire who thinks they can singlehandedly change the entire corporate culture. This is self-destructive behavior. Slowly, she will be excluded from meetings, events, and any position of any kind of authority. Essentially they become an outcast because nobody wants to get involved in their 'cause' or be associated with them and their behavior.

She is too young and too stupid to know this, but she is in fact digging her own grave. Don't take me wrong, weirdos and insane people thrive in the Democrat Party. Pelosi, Waters, Schiff, et al, all prove this very well. But they are primarily anti-Christian, anti-Conservative, but not overtly anti-America.

Omar is a nutty weirdo which is why she is a Democrat. But her brand of weirdness is against everything American, including the Democrat Party of which she is supposedly a member.

The big boys in D.C. including Soros will take her down if she starts causing trouble for the Dems that may effect 2020.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 03:53:23 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 04:00:40 am »
Which "good works" Christian denominations brought in the Somali muslims?

We owe them some feedback.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 04:06:20 am »
She'll have to have her own subforum or maybe just group here, AOC, Tlaib and Omar altogether in one forum, call it something to reflect this.

Hey!  Why don't we have 435 subforums @TomSea   If we're going to be absurd, let's do it right.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 04:10:20 am »
Hey!  Why don't we have 435 subforums @TomSea   If we're going to be absurd, let's do it right.

Put your Gibson Martini down and pour yourself to bed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 09:09:11 am »

Nonsense.   She's totally correct.

The AOC sub-cat is a PIA...like ALL sub-categories.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 11:13:39 am »
Nonsense.   She's totally correct.

The AOC sub-cat is a PIA...like ALL sub-categories.
@DCPatriot I'll bite what is a PIA, I have heard of PITA, not PIA
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 01:03:30 pm »
@DCPatriot I'll bite what is a PIA, I have heard of PITA, not PIA

"pain in the a$$"   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2019, 08:39:28 pm »
"pain in the a$$"   :laugh:

Pi$$ant Incorrectus Aeternus
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2019, 09:02:43 pm »
Minor correction: a Martini has an olive. a Gibson has a cocktail onion.

Both libations contain 6 parts gin, 1 part dry vermouth, and either one can kick your ass.

Or, as the great Dorothy Parker once said:

I like to drink a Martini
But two at the very most.
After three, I'm under the table
After four, I'm under the host.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn