Author Topic: Trump: New border deal has $23 billion for border security  (Read 317 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump: New border deal has $23 billion for border security
« on: February 13, 2019, 11:44:23 pm »
???? What the heck ????  The GOP idiot is disagreeing with the DEM who wants to allow the Pres. to re-appropriate funds for the wall!!!  So ... just when I thought I heard it all.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-border-deal-23-billion-005215058.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Re: Trump: New border deal has $23 billion for border security
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 12:22:32 am »
You might have it backwards. Reed is the R congressman from NY, on the right. He believes the money can be redirected. The D from CA argues it’s specifically earmarked and cannot be reallocated.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline libertybele

Re: Trump: New border deal has $23 billion for border security
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 01:25:46 pm »
Oops -- thanks for the correction.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.