Author Topic: Abrams, Omar Have Fiery Exchange at Venezuela Hearing: ‘That Is a Ridiculous Question’  (Read 1814 times)

Offline QueenCatofAragon

I’m waiting for someone to slap this ferret-looking bitch down hard.  Verbally, of course.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Elliot Abrams is related to John Podhoretz, quite a few of his articles are floating around, I did not know this.  Conservative editorial writer, I never noted some of these folks until I started coming here regularly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Podhoretz

"Podhoretz is related by marriage to the diplomat, lawyer and political scientist Elliott Abrams.[27]"

One can check the specifics.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/02/14/someone-is-not-being-honest-elliott-abrams-trumps-venezuela-envoy-trailed-by-mistrust/

I don't have qualms with Abrams; but maybe it was problematic bringing him back in this order. Maybe Bolton ordered it. If one reads into the Central American wars back then and honestly,  some of those wars if not all did start while Jimmy Carter was in office and we were already supporting El Salvador during the Carter administration, some ugly allegations and statements are going to indeed come up.  Maybe this situation could have been sidestepped.

It's a shame Omar could make hay with this situation.

See the picture at Washington Post, code pink showed up. This was a very hostile situation.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 05:05:12 pm by TomSea »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I’m waiting for someone to slap this ferret-looking bitch down hard.  Verbally, of course.

You're too kind.  Wish this muzzie bitch would sufffer the "non-verbal" slap by a survivor  (or family) of deeds by this so called religion of peace.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

You had me until "verbally".     :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald