Author Topic: Rush: The Turtle Tweaks the Left with Green New Deal Vote  (Read 515 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: The Turtle Tweaks the Left with Green New Deal Vote
« on: February 13, 2019, 06:55:45 pm »

The Turtle Tweaks the Left with Green New Deal Vote

Feb 13, 2019

RUSH: I’ve got to mention this because it’s a gigantic See, I Told You So. Oh, and, by the way, I mentioned yesterday, this was happening right as the program was nearing its conclusion and I didn’t get a chance to extrapolate and analyze it. But The Turtle called for a vote in the Senate on the Green New Deal, and the Democrats are having a cow! Ed Markey, who is the Senate cosponsor of the Green New Deal with Ocasio-Cortez is livid that he’s calling a vote on it.

Wait a minute. I thought we had 12 years to save the planet? I thought urgency was called for? Here’s The Turtle saying, you guys say we’ve got 12 years, we better get a vote on this. I mean, clearly The Turtle is trying to kill this, and they understand it. I am evolving a new theory to explain what’s really going on with this Green New Deal, too, because remember it gets presented as a talking point, a frequently asked question report which has all this business in it about banning airplane travel in 10 years and rebuilding every American building and all these high speed rails.

Oh! Gavin Newsom, in the most liberal state in the country, has canceled the high-speed rail plan from San Francisco to Los Angeles. He announced it in the state of the state message yesterday. They’re canceling it because they don’t have the money. It’s not scheduled to be finished, if they went ahead with it, ’til 2030 or something. They don’t have the money. And yet here’s the Green New Deal authorizing high-speed rail everywhere airplanes now go?

This thing was never been supposed to see the light of day. Somebody did and now they’ve yanked it and everybody’s denying that that frequently asked question summary of this thing was active. I think they had a different purpose in mind with this that’s kind of gotten blown up. And now with The Turtle calling for a vote on it it’s blowing up even more.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34