Author Topic: Cory Booker: ‘This Planet Simply Can’t Sustain’ People Eating Meat  (Read 2527 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 02:38:11 am by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Just ask the cows,............Greens cause more flatulence.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

You, yes, you behind the bike sheds, stand still, laddy?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

Anything fake is likely to cause health problems, even Cancer.

Yeah, yeah... I get it. But I am a whole helluva long way off from my former hot-pocket existence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yeah, yeah... I get it. But I am a whole helluva long way off from my former hot-pocket existence.

I used to eat hot pockets.  I stay away from processed foods.  Cancer risk.  I have either cut down seriously or stopped most processed foods.  My blood tests show that it has been healthy for me. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
You, yes, you behind the bike sheds, stand still, laddy?

No dark sarcasms in The Briefing Room.

I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

No dark "sarcasms" in The Briefing Room.

Hey "liberals", leave those kids alone

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So Booker is a Vegan who wants to force everybody into being Vegans. 

Sounds like your typical Vegan to me.  We've all met them at family functions, and they are incapable of SingTFU about it.  Eating meat suppresses the Fascist A$$hole gene.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

No dark sarcasms in The Briefing Room.

000hehehehe
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
A list is needed of all the conforts and conveniences the Democrats want to take away.

Meat.

Indoor plumbing.

Heating and Air
conditioning.

Private motor cars.

Airplanes.

Water the lawn.

Insurance.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline The_Reader_David

Strange, it's managed to sustain meat-eating humans since the paleolithic era. 
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline The_Reader_David

You do realize that's actually about the definition of "pudding" in British English.  Sweets after the main meal are called "pudding", while sweets eaten at other times are not, while the main meal can be (and in the case of Roger Waters' old school master parodied utterance is) called "meat".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Wingnut

You do realize that's actually about the definition of "pudding" in British English.  Sweets after the main meal are called "pudding", while sweets eaten at other times are not, while the main meal can be (and in the case of Roger Waters' old school master parodied utterance is) called "meat".

You do know you are putting 10 dollars worth of thought into a 2 dollar utterance. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A list is needed of all the conforts and conveniences the Democrats want to take away.

Meat.

Indoor plumbing.

Heating and Air
conditioning.

Private motor cars.

Airplanes.

Water the lawn.

Insurance.

No lights, no phones, no motor cars!
As primitive as can be!

A tropical paradise on Coconut Island in Oahu.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

No lights, no phones, no motor cars!
As primitive as can be!

A tropical paradise on Coconut Island in Oahu.

Nice...

Like Robinson Crusoe

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Nice...

Like Robinson Crusoe

Not a single luxury!
I will NOT comply.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not a single luxury!
Well, except for them rich folk at the top, just like communism, the haves at the top and the rest of us at the bottom. And we the proletariat should be thankful for the crumbs they so generously allow us.