Author Topic: Trump Thanks MSNBC for Reporting on Senate Finding No Collusion  (Read 277 times)

rangerrebew

Trump Thanks MSNBC for Reporting on Senate Finding No Collusion

2019-02-13 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

President Trump shocked a lot of people when he thanked MSNBC recently. President Trump was happy that the network was reporting on the Senate Intelligence Committee chairman stating that the committee was unable to find any collusion.

According to The Wrap:

President Trump took a victory lap on Twitter on Tuesday after news emerged that the Senate Intelligence committee had found no evidence of collusion between Russia and his 2016 presidential campaign.

When the news was reported on MSNBC, the billionaire publicly thanked the network.

http://trumptrainnews.com/articles/trump-thanks-msnbc-for-reporting-on-senate-finding-no-collusion

rangerrebew

Re: Trump Thanks MSNBC for Reporting on Senate Finding No Collusion
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 03:45:09 pm »
It matters little they reported it as they will continue to claim there was collusion.  It's a way of retaining watchers. 00drama
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:45:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 03:50:35 pm »
Well!  Since MSNBC reported it there are at least half a dozen people who know now!   :rolling:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 08:48:00 pm »
$24M. Thanks Mueller.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 08:59:31 pm »
Well!  Since MSNBC reported it there are at least half a dozen people who know now!   :rolling:

If it was on the Maddow show divide that in 2.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.