Author Topic: Harrison Ford Rips Donald Trump for His Climate Change Views The 'Star Wars' and 'Indiana Jones' sta  (Read 1078 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpt, he didn't mention Trump by name everyone and his statement is reasonably mild.

Harrison Ford Rips Donald Trump for His Climate Change Views
The 'Star Wars' and 'Indiana Jones' star said the president and others are 'on the wrong side of history'

By Tom Joyce | February 12, 2019

“Around the world, elements of leadership — including in my own country — to preserve their state and the status quo, deny or denigrate science,” Ford said, as the Associated Press and other outlets are reporting. “They are on the wrong side of history.”

During his speech, Ford called on politicians across the world to use “sound science” when shaping their environmental policies.

“We are faced [with], what I believe, is the greatest moral crisis of our time,” Ford said. “That those least responsible for nature’s destruction will suffer the greatest consequences.”

Article: https://www.lifezette.com/2019/02/harrison-ford-rips-donald-trump-climate-change-views/?utm_medium=ppt&utm_source=pushnotification

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Seems to me he has a time-use problem.  Maybe if he spent more time learning to fly than playing politics he'd still have his Pilots License.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Millee

“We need nature now more than ever because nature doesn’t need people — people need nature,” he added.

Me thinks ol' Harrison ain't that bright.

Offline aligncare

Ford called on politicians across the world to use “sound science”

Pfft, might as well ask them to act in America’s interest.

And for the record, sound science needs no political backers. Sound science speaks for itself.

Still waiting to see coherent evidence before we embark on a ludicrous green new deal.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
“We need nature now more than ever because nature doesn’t need people — people need nature,” he added.

Me thinks ol' Harrison ain't that bright.

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature, Harrison
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Seems to me Harrison Ford is one of the last people on Earth to pontificate about being green and Worshiping Gaia.

http://www.bornrich.com/harrison-ford.html

Why is the ones living an obscene lifestyle always want to control how others live? When Old & Busted Ford gives up his personal jet and other aircraft and lives in one home as tiny and energy efficient as he and his Gaia worshiping buddies demand of the rest of I might(probably not) listen to him.

Offline kevindavis007

Seems to me Harrison Ford is one of the last people on Earth to pontificate about being green and Worshiping Gaia.

http://www.bornrich.com/harrison-ford.html

Why is the ones living an obscene lifestyle always want to control how others live? When Old & Busted Ford gives up his personal jet and other aircraft and lives in one home as tiny and energy efficient as he and his Gaia worshiping buddies demand of the rest of I might(probably not) listen to him.

I agree. Until people like Ford gives lives carbon neutral, I might listen to him.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/