Author Topic: John Dowd: Mueller Won’t Release a Report Following ‘Fraud’ Investigation  (Read 534 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
   John Dowd: Mueller Won’t Release a Report Following ‘Fraud’ Investigation
By Jack Crowe

February 12, 2019 10:12 AM

Former White House attorney John Dowd on Monday disparaged special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation as a “one of the greatest frauds this country’s ever seen,” and predicted he would not produce the comprehensive report that so many lawmakers and pundits are anticipating and calling for.

“I don’t think there’ll be a report,” Dowd told ABC News during an interview for the premiere episode of the “The Investigation” podcast. “I will be shocked if anything regarding the president is made public, other than ‘We’re done.’”

Mueller is required to provide an accounting of his investigation to the attorney general, who must then decide what information should be shared with Congress and what information, if any, should me made available to the public. Trump’s attorney general nominee, William Barr, told lawmakers during his confirmation hearing that he would like to make public as much information as possible but did not make any specific promises.

Citing his familiarity with Mueller’s investigative tactics, Dowd, who left the White House in March due to disagreements with the president over the extent of his cooperation with investigators, went on to criticize the length and scope of the probe as unwarranted and harmful to the country.

more
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/john-dowd-mueller-wont-release-a-report-following-fraud-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Dowd isn’t very credible. Some of his career highlights.....

He issued a report, concluding Pete Rose bet on baseball. That’s like writing a paper, saying water is wet.

He blamed the system and the money as the corrupting force, as a defense for McCain in the Keating Five scandal. That’s the equivalent of anti-gun people saying it’s the weapon, not the person, who is responsible.

During his time as lawyer for Trump, he had to take the fire over composing a ‘sloppy tweet,’ because it implicated the president in an obstruction of justice.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 05:15:30 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.