Author Topic: Hannity blasts border deal as ‘garbage compromise’ | BBC cameraman attacked at Trump rally  (Read 439 times)

rangerrebew

Hannity blasts border deal as ‘garbage compromise’ | BBC cameraman attacked at Trump rally
By Victor Reklaitis

Published: Feb 12, 2019 10:07 a.m. ET

Fox News host Sean Hannity doesn’t like the border-security deal.

Fox’s Hannity blasts border deal as garbage compromise: Fox News host Sean Hannity on Monday night criticized the bipartisan deal that would prevent another government shutdown, interrupting his coverage of President Donald Trump’s rally in El Paso, Texas, to deliver his take.

“On this new so-called compromise,” Hannity said, “I’m getting details — $1.3 billion? That’s not even a wall, a barrier. … We will get back into this tomorrow. Any Republican that supports this garbage compromise, you will have to explain — look at this crowd.”

Other conservative critics of the deal include some Republican lawmakers, such as North Carolina Rep. Mark Meadows, head of the Freedom Caucus.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/hannity-blasts-border-deal-as-garbage-compromise-bbc-cameraman-attacked-at-trump-rally-2019-02-12
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 03:17:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline kevindavis007

Well if Hannity hates the deal, I like it then.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Well if Hannity hates the deal, I like it then.

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien