Author Topic: Judicial Watch Uncovers Email Between Clinton Lawyer David Kendall and FBI Lawyer James Baker Same D  (Read 486 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Judicial Watch Uncovers Email Between Clinton Lawyer David Kendall and FBI Lawyer James Baker Same Day FBI Was Forced to Re-Open Investigation…
Posted on February 11, 2019   by sundance

A lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch has unearthed an email [full pdf below] from Clinton Lawyer David Kendall to FBI chief legal counsel James Baker on the day the FBI was forced to re-open the Clinton email investigation due to the Weiner laptop.

With the passage of time the inherent issues have become somewhat clouded, and most people have forgotten many of the inherent issues that showcased how the FBI and DOJ had decided in advance not to prosecute Hillary Clinton. However, the key takeaway from this latest FOIA finding is that Clinton lawyers directly contacted the FBI team that was investigating the Weiner laptop.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/02/11/judicial-watch-uncovers-email-between-clinton-lawyer-david-kendall-and-fbi-lawyer-james-baker-same-day-fbi-was-forced-to-re-open-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Nothing ever happens.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Drip! Drip! Drip! Maybe a flood eventually. At least one can hope so.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien