Author Topic: Rep. Tlaib wrote for Farrakhan’s Final Call newspaper in 2006  (Read 293 times)

rangerrebew

Rep. Tlaib wrote for Farrakhan’s Final Call newspaper in 2006

John SextonPosted at 1:01 pm on February 11, 2019

Rep. Rashida Tlaib was a guest columnist for Louis Farrakhan’s Final Call newspaper in 2006. Author Jeryl Bier broke the story at his new site The Script:

The article appears to have been written specifically for The Final Call; an online search did not turn up any evidence of the article elsewhere. The article is entitled “Bills must stop deportations for minor offenses” and addressed the problem of legal immigrants deported for technicalities and other relatively minor issues. The author bio included with the article reads “(Rashida Tlaib, advocacy coordinator of the Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS) in Detroit.)”

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/02/11/rep-rashida-tlaib-wrote-farrakhans-final-call-newspaper-2006/

Online LMAO

Re: Rep. Tlaib wrote for Farrakhan’s Final Call newspaper in 2006
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 02:58:03 pm »
A even further radicalized Democratic Party.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Rep. Tlaib wrote for Farrakhan’s Final Call newspaper in 2006
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 03:03:24 pm »
Obama's "church" was tied to Farrakhan also. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.