Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: Chicago Police Doubt Gay Actor’s Story, Think MAGA Hate Crime Is Hoax  (Read 3792 times)

Offline skeeter

It, it...was a bunch of big White guys,...and and, they all had MAGA hats, and and, they were saying, Trump ordered us to do this...
because Trump hates third rate no name Black actors who are homosexuals...

I'm thinking to certain militant gays the next best thing to a parade is being the victim of a wimpy homophobic assault. The problem is finding thugs to cooperate is alot harder than applying for a permit to march.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 04:26:47 pm by skeeter »

Offline LadyLiberty

Wow!  This case seems to be taking quite a turn!

Smollett, two others in "active interviews" with Chicago police; Evidence of police "slow play" emerging

Chicago police today are questioning two persons of interest in the Jussie Smollett hate crime investigation, according to a department spokesperson. Both are African-American. Smollett, who police say “has been questioned throughout” their investigation is also being interrogated.

More:  https://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-two-others-in-active.html?spref=fb&fbclid=IwAR0OeQBfzpKSuXfs4-o1RNiDdcNpDyTukqV54_6Qjr4oeOrdYtM1QTi99hA

Offline kevindavis007

@RobElgasABC7
BREAKING: Multiple soucres tell
@ABC7Chicago
Eyewitness News Jussie Smollet and the 2 men who are being questioned by police staged the attack - allegedly because his character was being written out of the show Empire.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@RobElgasABC7
@ABC7Chicago
Eyewitness News Jussie Smollet and the 2 men who are being questioned by police staged the attack - allegedly because his character was being written out of the show Empire.

This is so delicious. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline kevindavis007

BREAKING:Police raided the home of two persons of interest in Jussie Smollett case last night. Both men are of Nigerian decent and have appeared as extras on the show. Police took bleach, shoes electronics and more.Officers asked family if they knew #Jussiesmollett.
@cbschicago
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline goatprairie

Smollett can't be too bright.  He should have known security cameras would be all over the place, the police would check his phone records,  and people don't usually  carry sandwiches home after being physically assaulted.  He also failed to immediately notify security at his building after returning from the alleged assault.
Now two extras from Smollett's show turn up.
He should have let pros plan the hoax.

Offline LadyLiberty

He was outsmarted so easily.  The CPD already had his phone records and wanted to know what he would hide from them.  When he finally gave them a spreadsheet with redacted info, they compared it to what they already had and knew that those were the only calls they needed to focus on.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The MSM just turned on him....

CHICAGO (CBSLA/CBS CHICAGO) — Investigators believe Jussie Smollett and the non-cooperating witnesses in the alleged attack of the “Empire” actor last month “potentially staged the attack,” sources say.

Chicago police raided the home of two “persons of interest” Wednesday night, a relative of those men says.

Police took bleach, shoes, electronics, receipts and other items from the home.

The men, who are both of Nigerian descent, have appeared as extras on the show and their attorney, Gloria Schmidt, says they do both know Smollett.

“They do know Jussie,” she said. “They have worked with him on Empire. My preliminary investigations show that on set it’s very tight. They’re all very cordial with each other, so they’re baffled why they are people of interest.”

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2019/02/14/jussie-smollett-orchestrated-attack-allegation/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Smollett can't be too bright.  He should have known security cameras would be all over the place, the police would check his phone records,  and people don't usually  carry sandwiches home after being physically assaulted.  He also failed to immediately notify security at his building after returning from the alleged assault.
Now two extras from Smollett's show turn up.
He should have let pros plan the hoax.

He had Sharpton lined up to take care of those details, but Al had to back out at the last minute due to a third party clerical error...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I still think it was a hookup that went bad.

I'm hearing reports on Twitter that that was exactly what happened, this guy was cheating or something. Pretty hilarious.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@RobElgasABC7
@ABC7Chicago

@kevindavis

And there it is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
BREAKING:Police raided the home of two persons of interest in Jussie Smollett case last night. Both men are of Nigerian decent and have appeared as extras on the show. Police took bleach, shoes electronics and more.Officers asked family if they knew #Jussiesmollett.
@cbschicago

@kevindavis

Game,set,match. If the cops have all their cell phones,it's over for them. The only question is "Who will be the first to turn state's evidence in exchange for immunity?"

Hint: It won't be anyone named Jussie.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He was outsmarted so easily.   

@LadyLiberty

Well,to be fair to him,he IS an actor.

Offline LMAO

I see he’s playing the race card a little bit. That was predictable as the story crumbles
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Applewood

I see he’s playing the race card a little bit. That was predictable as the story crumbles

Of course.  If we don't believe his story, we have to be racist. 

But I find it funny that the usual suspects who cry "racism" -- Jackson and Sharpton, for example -- haven't exactly been vocal in their support of Smollett.  I suppose even they think his story is phony too. 

Offline LMAO

Of course.  If we don't believe his story, we have to be racist. 

But I find it funny that the usual suspects who cry "racism" -- Jackson and Sharpton, for example -- haven't exactly been vocal in their support of Smollett.  I suppose even they think his story is phony too.

I’ve noticed the media has been a little more subdued also. Make no mistake, they desperately want the story to be true. But after the Covington kids, they don’t want to get burned again.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline verga

I’ve noticed the media has been a little more subdued also. Make no mistake, they desperately want the story to be true. But after the Covington kids, they don’t want to get burned again.
Move along, nothing to see here, it's a nonstory, and if you think it is your a racist.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@kevindavis

Game,set,match. If the cops have all their cell phones,it's over for them. The only question is "Who will be the first to turn state's evidence in exchange for immunity?"

Hint: It won't be anyone named Jussie.

Of course they won't.  Only the Federal Government gives immunity to targets (when Trump-hunting).  CPD is more interested in finding out if someone named "Jussie" made fools of them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LadyLiberty

The two Nigerian brothers are under arrest for battery.  No way he fought these guys off, here is a pick that is going around.  They apparently had a little business selling ski masks:

Strange, it looks like they've got little nooses to tighten up the masks around the neck.

Offline goatprairie

"I see he’s playing the race card a little bit."

That was the idea of the whole farce....blame Evil Whitey and draw attention/pity to oneself at the same time.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"I see he’s playing the race card a little bit."

That was the idea of the whole farce....blame Evil Whitey and draw attention/pity to oneself at the same time.

It's a well plowed furrow.  Good enough to plant cotton.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'm surprised the liberals haven't come and called it a hate crime to doubt a gay hate crime hoax story.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm surprised the liberals haven't come and called it a hate crime to doubt a gay hate crime hoax story.

@Free Vulcan

And I am surprised you don't realize that is so accepted as actual fact now that it doesn't need to be mentioned as a factor.

I'm even worse than you. To this very day I can't figure out how homosexuals came to be accepted as "gay" because the homosexuals I have known are the generally the saddest damn people I have ever met.

Offline goatprairie

The two Nigerian brothers are under arrest for battery.  No way he fought these guys off, here is a pick that is going around.  They apparently had a little business selling ski masks:

Strange, it looks like they've got little nooses to tighten up the masks around the neck.
I think these two white guys should be also charged with "cultural appropriation" for darkening their skin to look like two men from Nigeria. Also, the photo has been cropped to omit the MAGA hats they were wearing when they attacked Jussie dressed as they are in the photo. Perfect clothes for sub-zero weather.
"

Offline LMAO

If he was really attacked but claimed it was white, MAGA guys, could he still be charged with filing a false report?

Barry Goldwater