Author Topic: Rush: Michelle Obama’s Big Night at the Grammys  (Read 793 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Michelle Obama’s Big Night at the Grammys
« on: February 11, 2019, 08:21:31 pm »

Michelle Obama’s Big Night at the Grammys

Feb 11, 2019

RUSH: I want to take you back here to January 28th. This is just two or three weeks ago. The scuttlebutt that Michelle (My Belle) Obama was gonna run… This has been out there. It’s been pulsating, if you will, for a number of months, and many people on the left are quite excited about this. I weighed in on it back on January 28. This is what I said…

RUSH ARCHIVE: If Michelle (My Belle) Obama runs, then “Kamala Who?” and “Joe Who?” and “Howard Who?” and all the rest of ’em “Who?” If Michelle — and I do believe that she’s thinking, and I do believe… I don’t think they’ve made up their mind yet, but I think they are preparing for her to run. They’re surveying the land. They’re surveying the circumstances, and if the right shoes drop and the right things happen, I think Michelle (My Belle) will be in there.

RUSH: Well, last night was the Grammy Awards, and Michelle (My Belle) Obama was like up there on the stage with Lady Gaga, Jada Pinkett Smith and Jennifer Lopez talking about the power of music. Somebody must have said something or she said something and the audience got the idea that she’s really thinking about running for president. They went nuts out there. This is just a little bit of how that sounded…

MICHELLE: From the Motown records —

CROWD: (screaming cheers)

RUSH: They’re going nuts.

MICHELLE: — I wore out on the south side —

MICHELLE: All right, you all.

MICHELLE: All right.

MICHELLE: We got a show to do!

MICHELLE: If I’m in the 20 that have announced I’m running for president, I gotta be depressed today.

RUSH: I gotta be going, “Oh, no. I’m Amy Klobuchar. What am I doing here? Oh, no. Oh, no.” She says, “From the Motown records I wore out on the south side… All right, you all. All right. We got a show to do!” I want to put a picture up there at this event. This is what happened. Throw it up there on the Dittocam. We’ll have this photo at RushLimbaugh.com. There is Michelle (My Belle) Obama with Jada Pinkett Smith, Lady Gaga and Jennifer Lopez. Truly a giant of a woman in the eyes of the Democrat Party. They went nuts, folks. Even Drudge headlined the fact that they went nuts.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush: Michelle Obama’s Big Night at the Grammys
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 08:22:58 pm »
That photo has to be photo-oped..Michelle is big but not that big..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 08:24:25 pm »
I don't know any real people that give two shits about Moochelle. She is a fabrication of the Hollywood Left. If anyone bothers looking into her past it's a series of Chicago patronage no show jobs and inconsequential bullshit.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 08:25:14 pm »
That photo has to be photo-oped..Michelle is big but not that big..

Just look at that outfit. It's Omar the Tentmaker stuff. She is a disgrace.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2019, 08:32:20 pm »
Who are you wearing, Mooch?

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2019, 08:38:08 pm »
Picture caption:
Three men and a baby.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.