Author Topic: Former Amazon Veteran Emerges as Foe of Jeff Bezos  (Read 5497 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Former Amazon Veteran Emerges as Foe of Jeff Bezos
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2019, 03:53:30 pm »
You have a good soul, Freya, and you are correct.

Oh he has to be single. No married. Not even separated. Personally I don’t really like dating separated men. That’s my own experience though.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2019, 03:54:32 pm »
Now what happens if the dude is worth $130 Billion. Does that smooth over some shortcoming like not cooking and being a dope?

I can get past the not cooking, but not the being a dope part.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2019, 03:56:21 pm »
I can get past the not cooking, but not the being a dope part.

Yes, but with access to that type of cash you can hire an intelligent stud like me as a side piece to chat with.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2019, 03:56:50 pm »
Now what happens if the dude is worth $130 Billion. Does that smooth over some shortcoming like not cooking and being a dope?

No, money isn’t everything. Cooking is a bonus because I can cook. But I’m very well educated so even if the guy has a HS education I would like him to read and be curious about the world.

Besides, all that money just can’t buy you happiness. But that’s just my personal opinion.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2019, 04:01:27 pm »
No, money isn’t everything. Cooking is a bonus because I can cook. But I’m very well educated so even if the guy has a HS education I would like him to read and be curious about the world.

Besides, all that money just can’t buy you happiness. But that’s just my personal opinion.

True, money can't buy happiness, but cash can rent it for awhile.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2019, 04:38:20 pm »
Yes, but with access to that type of cash you can hire an intelligent stud like me as a side piece to chat with.

True...

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2019, 06:50:38 pm »
Well then his member is as dumb as he is. Flushing away $65 Billion over a woman who at best is as good looking as your wife is insane.

You know what type of quality hot chicks you can get with that type of money?

She's a bit tranny looking, isn't she?  I wonder if she's related to Kimberly Guilfnwhatever.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 07:13:08 pm by RoosGirl »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2019, 07:20:43 pm »

See, the problem is, God gave Bezos a brain and a penis, but only enough blood to run one at a time.  You'd think with all his money he could have found a work-around for that so the "little" head wan't running the show so often.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2019, 07:27:56 pm »
Well then his member is as dumb as he is. Flushing away $65 Billion over a woman who at best is as good looking as your wife is insane.

Last time I saw someone in a zipper front dress several really hot chicks rocked them, not some reject from the dog pound.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2019, 08:25:06 pm »
She's a bit tranny looking, isn't she?  I wonder if she's related to Kimberly Guilfnwhatever.

She does look like she's had quite a bit of work done.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35:11 pm »
Last time I saw someone in a zipper front dress several really hot chicks rocked them, not some reject from the dog pound.

As Gene Roddenberry once said, in reference to the female costumes in Star Trek (TOS)...It's not important how much skin shows, as long as you create the impression what clothing there is can all fall off at any moment.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2019, 08:39:32 pm »
She does look like she's had quite a bit of work done.
The upper lip is a dead giveaway. Reminds me of Lisa Rinna.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2019, 08:41:26 pm »
The upper lip is a dead giveaway. Reminds me of Lisa Rinna.

So, what is that anyway?  I've seen quite a few pics of women with that lip.  Is it intentional?  Or, what is it supposed to be?

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2019, 08:43:55 pm »
So, what is that anyway?  I've seen quite a few pics of women with that lip.  Is it intentional?  Or, what is it supposed to be?

A mini duckface?

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2019, 02:35:56 am »
Ladies, is it me, or am I the only one that would fall in love with a man because of his mind, that I can conversate with him, he makes me laugh and he loves animals and is kind?

I don’t care what he looks like. I can see past the other things if his soul is sweet, and he is kind and honest.

And if he can cook, bonus!!!

@Freya, that's a huge part of what's important in a relationship.  But I can't say that the physical isn't important, too.  Before a man (or woman) opens his mouth, before you learn anything about him, you notice the way he looks.  It's what initially starts the attraction, at least in most cases.  And there's nothing wrong with that---the spark has to exist, you know? 

When I met my husband on our first (blind) date, he pulled up outside the restaurant and I was still in my car.  The door opened, and this six-foot-two-inch hot thing unfolded himself from the seat, and bam, I was interested.  When we went inside and started talking, we moved into deeper waters---the ones you described.  It was like no first date I ever had.  We talked and talked and just didn't want to stop.  By the end of the night, I knew I'd found a man like no other.

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2019, 04:24:56 pm »
@QueenCatofAragon

I’m glad you found someone. I’ve never really found anyone but that’s ok. There are worse things in life than being single. I’d rather be single than be in a miserable relationship

Happy Valentine’s Day to you and hubby  99balloon

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2019, 11:53:55 pm »
@Freya

There's no doubt about that.  I wasn't meaning to remark on single vs. married status in any way, but specifically to your point.  Nothing personal was intended.

Thank you.
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2019, 01:09:49 pm »
LOL. This fake news story Bezos trotted out last week has been exposed as a lie. It was Bezos' whore's brother who got the texts off the phone. Not the Trump administration.

Bezos is a dirtbag.

At least none of his business ventures didn't go under.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/