Author Topic: I’ll Be Voting for President Trump and Vice President Pence in 2020  (Read 23564 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: I’ll Be Voting for President Trump and Vice President Pence in 2020
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2019, 12:56:23 am »
Yes, please, or the Mods won't see it.

Done.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2019, 12:59:35 am »
I heard Kamaltoe give an interview, laughing about using pot (she inhaled and isn't afraid to say so). She didn't use her normal speaking voice. You'd swear she was raised in Mississippi. Hilarious and reminiscent of Hitlery's southern-fried accent.

She's a straight up fraud. She is trying to pass for black and be authentic. She is about as authentic as Squaw Warren.

Offline MOD8

« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2019, 01:00:16 am »
Merged topics

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2019, 01:22:26 am »
rustynail wrote:
"Tax refunds down dramatically spells the end for Trump and the GOP."

Huh? Don' know 'bout you, but...
My tax bill went down (with HIGHER reported income) and my refund just about doubled...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2019, 01:35:38 am »
rustynail wrote:
"Tax refunds down dramatically spells the end for Trump and the GOP."

Huh? Don' know 'bout you, but...
My tax bill went down (with HIGHER reported income) and my refund just about doubled...

Good for you!   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2019, 11:47:24 am »
Erick Erickson: I was Never Trump in 2016 and I’m voting for Trump in 2020

AllahpunditPosted at 12:01 pm on February 11, 2019

No matter where the Republican Party goes, lesser-of-two-evils arguments will always be there to convince righties to accept the status quo. From now on it’s “Flight 93 elections” all the way down.

I’m treating his post as partial vindication for my theory that Trump could abandon the idea of building a border wall entirely, even publicly repudiate it as stupid in hindsight, and he’d lose Ann Coulter’s vote and virtually no one else’s. Erickson understands what motivates most voters: It’s not a matter of Trump keeping his promises, it’s a matter of keeping Democrats out of power and punishing their sycophants in the media. POTUS delivered on various things over the past two years, beginning with judicial nominees. If he doesn’t deliver on the wall, bummer. But what’s the alternative? President Kamala Harris?

https://hotair.com/archives/2019/02/11/erick-erickson-never-trump-2016-im-voting-trump-2020/

Offline MOD3

« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2019, 05:16:14 pm »
Topics merged.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2019, 05:23:40 pm »
Looks like another lesser-of-two-evils election.    We'll need to decide if the purpose of our vote is to signal our virtue, or be part of the fight.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2019, 05:25:18 pm »
Looks like another lesser-of-two-evils election.    We'll need to decide if the purpose of our vote is to signal our virtue, or be part of the fight.   

EVERY election is a lesser-of-two-evils election.   

Offline aligncare

« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2019, 06:49:20 pm »

EVERY election is a lesser-of-two-evils election.   

And it’s another opportunity for some of the special voters – you know them, the ones whose vote always counts more than yours – to condescend how their vote was made on principles, while other voters – well, they were just voting as a bit of a lark, plus they had nothing better to do that Tuesday.

That’s so cute how they think that.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2019, 07:07:04 pm »
I too shall be voting for Trump.  Is he still an ass at times....yup...sure is. 

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2019, 07:11:57 pm »
And it’s another opportunity for some of the special voters – you know them, the ones whose vote always counts more than yours – to condescend how their vote was made on principles, while other voters – well, they were just voting as a bit of a lark, plus they had nothing better to do that Tuesday.

That’s so cute how they think that.

So cute I want to puke @aligncare   Every election is a choice; some are easy and inevitable and some require one to walk over a little glass.  I wasn't all that thrilled with a couple of recent Republican candidates but they were better than the alternative.  Just like GWB, love him or hate him, was miles better than his two opponents, Swift Boat Kerry and Global Warming Algore.

And a lot of our beloved posters are proud that they wasted their votes going third party as though they saved their own souls by refusing to vote for someone who wasn't perfect.

The last third party vote that meant anything was for H. Ross Poirot and all that did was elect Clinton.

Well, I'm not responding to idiots anymore.  It accomplishes nothing. 

Offline Applewood

« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2019, 07:45:35 pm »
So cute I want to puke @aligncare   Every election is a choice; some are easy and inevitable and some require one to walk over a little glass.  I wasn't all that thrilled with a couple of recent Republican candidates but they were better than the alternative.  Just like GWB, love him or hate him, was miles better than his two opponents, Swift Boat Kerry and Global Warming Algore.

And a lot of our beloved posters are proud that they wasted their votes going third party as though they saved their own souls by refusing to vote for someone who wasn't perfect.

The last third party vote that meant anything was for H. Ross Poirot and all that did was elect Clinton.

Seems to me the ones who are being sanctimonious are the ones who vote for Trump and look down their noses at anyone else who chooses to vote differently or chooses not to vote at all.

I will note vote for Trump period.  It's my choice -- just as it is your choice to vote for Trump. 

And if you aren't happy with my choice, then too bad.  I was always told by Trump fans they didn't need my vote.  Fine with me 'cuz they aren't getting it.  If  anyone thinks they are going to make me feel badly about my decision, think again.  Te problem will be yours, not mine.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2019, 07:50:48 pm »

Seems to me the ones who are being sanctimonious are the ones who vote for Trump and look down their noses at anyone else who chooses to vote differently or chooses not to vote at all.

I will note vote for Trump period.  It's my choice -- just as it is your choice to vote for Trump. 

And if you aren't happy with my choice, then too bad.  I was always told by Trump fans they didn't need my vote.  Fine with me 'cuz they aren't getting it.  If  anyone thinks they are going to make me feel badly about my decision, think again.  Te problem will be yours, not mine.

I cannot tell you how little I care what or who you vote for @Applewood ...  I can't imagine how you got the impression I did care.

I happen to think it is in our best interest to have a Republican as President and the current antics within the democrat party should confirm that to anyone.

But, by all means, suit yourself, secure in the knowledge that I DO NOT CARE.

Offline corbe

« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2019, 08:00:44 pm »
   During the Presidential elections of past years unless you lived in a SWING State your vote for the lesser of two evils has been meaningless.  So use that opportunity to show this defunk party (GOP) that if they would put up someone half way decent I wouldn't vote Conservative/Constitution party, they get the message, yet still refuse to learn from it.   

Long story short I refrain from ragging anyone from say, Pennsylvania or Florida for voting for Trump in 2016.  It was pivotal to his election over the worst of the two evils~hellary. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2019, 08:00:56 pm »

Exactly, @Emjay

All one does is piss off @Mod2    /s

:laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2019, 08:03:07 pm »
   And all this time I thought Mod2 was @Right_in_Virginia
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2019, 08:07:54 pm »
Exactly, @Emjay

All one does is piss off @Mod2    /s

:laugh:

Really @Right_in_Virginia   I thought it was Mod 5 who couldn't stand me.

Anyway, it is an exercise in futility and isn't good for me.  I'll just state my opinion and ignore anyone who is dumb enough not to agree with me.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2019, 08:17:37 pm »
People.  There are no Mods.   If you look behind the curtain it is just some old green dude pulling levers and running a smoke machine. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2019, 08:31:46 pm »
People.  There are no Mods.   If you look behind the curtain it is just some old green dude pulling levers and running a smoke machine.

****slapping 22222frying pan :chairbang: :chairbang:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2019, 08:35:43 pm »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2019, 08:41:26 pm »
No, not unity for unity's sake... What the GOP has lost is common cause. That is what provides for unity.
And I do not believe it will ever be found again. Certainly not for principled Conservatives.

^^^THIS^^^

We were told in 2016 that Constitutional Conservatives should take a hike.  We were told that the Trump "Republican" party didn't want anything to do with Conservatism.

And so we left the party in droves.

And are now being scolded for doing what they wanted us to do.

That's not going to change my mind.  I understand why some people will vote for Trump, either again, or for the first time, but I do not concur that it is the right decision...
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2019, 09:34:43 pm »
If this latest deal goes through and is viewed as a capitulation, I wonder what Erickson will say, then? His announcements seem to have a reverse effect on things.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 09:35:17 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2019, 09:50:18 pm »
I happen to think it is in our best interest to have a Republican as President and the current antics within the democrat party should confirm that to anyone.

:silly: :silly: :silly:
As if there aren't the very same antics among Republicans. It no longer matters which party you vote for - you will get the same thing, no matter what - That is what happens when 'lesser evil' is the bar of admission.
Idiocy.