Author Topic: I’ll Be Voting for President Trump and Vice President Pence in 2020  (Read 23566 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: I’ll Be Voting for President Trump and Vice President Pence in 2020
« Reply #375 on: February 20, 2019, 11:16:06 pm »
@musiclady

Really? Name them!

Okay, I know the purpose of this is to say, "Oh, he's not conservative"... but for the record, let's see, I know Senator Rubio is not voting for it.

Maybe Mike Lee,  https://hotair.com/archives/2019/02/15/mike-lee-trumps-emergency-decree-time-congress-take-back-power-president/

Perhaps Rand Paul, so they are out there, maybe Ben Sasse actually too. I don't think Ted Cruz will be among those against the emergency action.

https://news.yahoo.com/sasse-warns-trump-national-emergency-232525128.html

@sneakypete
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 11:19:35 pm by TomSea »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #376 on: February 20, 2019, 11:18:00 pm »
Okay, I know the purpose of this is to say, "Oh, he's not conservative"... but for the record, let's see, I know Senator Rubio is not voting for it.

Maybe Mike Lee,  https://hotair.com/archives/2019/02/15/mike-lee-trumps-emergency-decree-time-congress-take-back-power-president/

Perhaps Rand Paul, so they are out there, maybe Ben Sasse actually too. I don't think Ted Cruz will be among those against the emergency action.

ALL of them voted No on the hideous bill.  SOME of them are conservatives.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #377 on: February 20, 2019, 11:21:44 pm »

https://news.yahoo.com/sasse-warns-trump-national-emergency-232525128.html

@sneakypete

@TomSea

You and I clearly have different viewpoints on what makes someone a conservative,or in some cases,a rational conservative.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

« Reply #378 on: February 20, 2019, 11:36:02 pm »
@TomSea

You and I clearly have different viewpoints on what makes someone a conservative,or in some cases,a rational conservative.

I wasn't making judgements, you asked a question, I was just providing a list.  Trying to be helpful.

@sneakypete

Offline TomSea

« Reply #379 on: February 20, 2019, 11:38:17 pm »
These Senators may have voted against the Budget bill but their responsibility ends there.  We'll see how this turns out, Rush was saying this could be used against Trump in 2020. Check the radio forum section.

Sasse has not indicated he'd vote on this resolution blocking the emergency. It appears that he does lean that way.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 11:50:28 pm by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #380 on: February 21, 2019, 01:27:11 am »
These Senators may have voted against the Budget bill but their responsibility ends there.  We'll see how this turns out, Rush was saying this could be used against Trump in 2020. Check the radio forum section.

Sasse has not indicated he'd vote on this resolution blocking the emergency. It appears that he does lean that way.

I am not clear that it won't be a waste of money now.  I have always been for the wall but Trump signed away his right to build where local government oppose it.  These can be officials tied to the Cartels.   Obama built an innefective "wall, "barrier", pedestrian fence.  Its a joke.  We need a complete border wall.  Not 4,5, 6 mile sections.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #381 on: February 21, 2019, 01:37:19 am »
I am not clear that it won't be a waste of money now.  I have always been for the wall but Trump signed away his right to build where local government oppose it.  These can be officials tied to the Cartels.   Obama built an innefective "wall, "barrier", pedestrian fence.  Its a joke.  We need a complete border wall.  Not 4,5, 6 mile sections.

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #382 on: February 21, 2019, 01:57:13 am »
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

And if wishes were wings, a frogs ass wouldn't bump the ground.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #383 on: February 21, 2019, 02:07:48 am »
@truth_seeker

That does happen occasionally,but it seems to be rare. Serious geniuses are dreamers by nature,and dreamers are not a good fit with people who have a lot of common sense.

Nobody's fault and nobody gets any credit for it,it's just the way it seems to work.

Have studied and watched "testing" since military, and you refer to ight-left brain, as well s other either-or axes.

But in reality there ARE some people that fall in the midzones.

Queen co-founder and lead guitar player Brian May is ALSO a gifted scientist, for just one example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_May
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #384 on: February 21, 2019, 02:08:38 am »
And if wishes were wings, a frogs ass wouldn't bump the ground.

Your statement about wishes is better than mine, which is about two hands. 888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #385 on: February 21, 2019, 02:16:58 am »
Your statement about wishes is better than mine, which is about two hands. 888high58888

I know that one 💩💩💩
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #387 on: February 21, 2019, 04:20:27 am »
I miss old gunny.  I have him on my Bookface, but he's in Bookface Jail so much I hardly see him anymore.  :shrug:  Lavender Mafia.

Is that like the kotex mafia?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #388 on: February 21, 2019, 04:38:58 am »
Is that like the kotex mafia?

No.  I quit Bookface for a year or two because of the Lavenders. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #389 on: February 24, 2019, 11:41:41 pm »
Rumor is Manchelle wants to run for office of president. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1