Author Topic: I’ll Be Voting for President Trump and Vice President Pence in 2020  (Read 23831 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: I’ll Be Voting for President Trump and Vice President Pence in 2020
« Reply #150 on: February 19, 2019, 02:22:09 am »
@ottin2020, on second thought l, don’t bother.  I went to your website— so one of your platforms is “we have to change our eating.”

Lol, you can keep your damn nose glued to your own plate and out of mine.

Having Spartacus tell us are days as meat eaters are numbered is bad enough.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #151 on: February 19, 2019, 02:22:58 am »

@DCPatriot

You mean like John Semmens does?     /s

Don't get me kicked off the forum, but I am unfamiliar with the gentleman's work.

888high58888

:beer:
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #152 on: February 19, 2019, 02:23:24 am »
Having Spartacus tell us are days as meat eaters are numbered is bad enough.

Lmao
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #153 on: February 19, 2019, 03:46:59 am »
Really?  Wow.  Most of your posts here center around how bad Trump is, not how bad liberals are.

@Emjay

The posts in question center around how bad Trump is when he takes a liberal position.  You see, there is a difference between supporting Conservatism and supporting Trump.  I support Conservatism.  You support Trump.  The problem arises when you choose to falsely advance the narrative that the two are the same.  They are not.  So every time you choose to support Trump's liberal position, I will choose to call you on it no matter how hard you try to convince us that supporting Trump's liberal position is somehow really the Conservative position.

Case in point - the deficit.  There is NOTHING Conservative about a $2 trillion deficit.  Yet you insist that we must exhibit Conservatism by supporting Trump's signature on that deficit.  To hell with that.

I refuse to bend.  Conservatism first and foremost.  When Trump chooses to be a Conservative, he will get my support.  And when he chooses to be a liberal, he will get my criticism.  Contrast that with you who supports Trump regardless of whether he chooses to be Conservative or liberal.  But hey, if you want to support Kelo, amnesty, tariffs, and $2 trillion deficits, by all means be my guest.  No one is stopping you.  But please don't lie to the rest of us by calling it 'Conservative'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #154 on: February 19, 2019, 03:49:48 am »
@Emjay

The posts in question center around how bad Trump is when he takes a liberal position.  You see, there is a difference between supporting Conservatism and supporting Trump.  I support Conservatism.  You support Trump.  The problem arises when you choose to falsely advance the narrative that the two are the same.  They are not.  So every time you choose to support Trump's liberal position, I will choose to call you on it no matter how hard you try to convince us that supporting Trump's liberal position is somehow really the Conservative position.

Case in point - the deficit.  There is NOTHING Conservative about a $2 trillion deficit.  Yet you insist that we must exhibit Conservatism by supporting Trump's signature on that deficit.  To hell with that.

I refuse to bend.  Conservatism first and foremost.  When Trump chooses to be a Conservative, he will get my support.  And when he chooses to be a liberal, he will get my criticism.  Contrast that with you who supports Trump regardless of whether he chooses to be Conservative or liberal.  But hey, if you want to support Kelo, amnesty, tariffs, and $2 trillion deficits, by all means be my guest.  No one is stopping you.  But please don't lie to the rest of us by calling it 'Conservative'.

QFT BRAVO!

:hands:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 03:50:35 am by roamer_1 »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #155 on: February 19, 2019, 04:12:57 am »
@Emjay

But please don't lie to the rest of us by calling it 'Conservative'.

@Hoodat Please stop with this straw man argument already.  What's left of the conservative "movement" needs its own Council of Trent to figure out who they are in the 21st Century to have any political substance.  Stop wasting time pointing fingers and pretending this isn't true.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 04:14:11 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2019, 04:17:06 am »
@Hoodat Please stop with this straw man argument already.  What's left of the conservative "movement" needs its own Council of Trent to figure out who they are in the 21st Century to have any political substance.  Stop wasting time pointing fingers and pretending this isn't true.

I hope you can forgive the many who refuse to throw in the towel.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2019, 04:34:45 am »

I'm not asking anyone to throw in the towel @Cyber Liberty   I'm asking someone to figure out why the label "conservative" is so damn important. 

I'm asking why a "conservative" cannot look at the full achievements and goals of this President and admit the outcomes are and will be more to their liking than those of the last two Republican presidents combined.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2019, 04:45:05 am »
I'm asking why a "conservative" cannot look at the full achievements and goals of this President and admit the outcomes are and will be more to their liking than those of the last two Republican presidents combined.

Well that's a low bar... But he'd better hurry the hell up and do something or he maight not even get over that.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2019, 04:49:30 am »

We are all quite familiar with what is substantial politically for you.  However, I could care less about sacrificing Conservatism for the sake of political expediency.  You can pat yourself on the back ad nauseum, congratulating yourself each year the deficit increases another $2 trillion, or when another 1000 illegals are freed on their own recognizance on US soil while they await their asylum hearing, or when yet another tariff goes into effect causing yet another decrease in US exports and higher consumer costs for US consumers.  Because all that matters to you is that you get to claim some status of superiority over us Conservatives because your boy held on to the White House when the country got sold out.

It was this exact same mentality that put Terry McAuliffe in the governor's mansion in the Commonwealth.  It was because of people like you who sold Cuccinelli out because he wasn't part of Bolling's cabal.  And it is this same mentality that put the gavel in Nancy Pelosi's hand.  Why?  Because Conservatives have been kicked to the curb by the Trump-leading Establishment which you openly support.  And each time Conservatism suffers another blow, whether it is in the form of Trump offering amnesty, signing off on a 10% increase to the national debt, or failing to build a wall, you cheer it on by backing your Mitch McConnell-loving establishment-hack of a President 100%.

And if my side fails, it won't be because our ideals were wrong, it will be because they were untried - rejected by the likes of you.  But when your side fails, it will be because it failed to discard the very same liberal groupthink that has put us in this mess already.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2019, 05:00:18 am »
I'm not asking anyone to throw in the towel @Cyber Liberty   I'm asking someone to figure out why the label "conservative" is so damn important.

It's not a label.  It's a principled ideal formulated on the back of history, tested and proven.  It is what this nation was founded upon.  Limited government.  Self rule.  Liberty for all.  A more perfect union.

Are you seriously asking a Conservative to compare a non-Conservative outcome with a non-Conservative outcome?  Talk about a strawman.

Here's the deal.  When Trump does something Conservative, he has my full support.  But I absolutely will not support liberal bullshit in any form from Trump or anyone else.  So keep that in mind the next time you try to bullshit someone into believing that Trump is being a Conservative by signing on to a $2 trillion deficit.  Capisce?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #161 on: February 19, 2019, 05:26:51 am »

You've got a better chance of winning this weeks Powerball...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #162 on: February 19, 2019, 05:36:01 am »
@Emjay

ooophoto :hands:
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #163 on: February 19, 2019, 05:37:40 am »
@Emjay

Couldn't have said it better myself.   888high58888

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #164 on: February 19, 2019, 10:22:25 am »

One thing I've learned here.

These Briefers who still maintain a viral dislike for Donald Trump are ideologues.  They hang on to the Conservative label because they believe it gives them safe haven here.

These Briefers are selfish narcissists.  Too stupid to see that the entire country is split down the middle.  Too stupid to see that in order to have any power or influence, you must first win an election.

I don't give a shit that Donald Trump isn't a Conservative thoroughbred.   He's close enough in today's America.  And there won't be another one like him...EVER, much to my chagrin.

God sent him.  I truly believe it.  Can you imagine the country today, if Hillary had won?

I can.     8888crybaby
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #165 on: February 19, 2019, 10:24:25 am »

Exacty, @Right_in_Virginia   Exactly! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #166 on: February 19, 2019, 10:46:30 am »

The problem is..Conservatives have looked at all of that...and we realize that he's no better and no worse than the last two Republican Presidents.

He's certainly not "more Conservative than Reagan" or "the most Conservative President we've ever had".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #167 on: February 19, 2019, 12:02:41 pm »
One thing I've learned here.

These Briefers who still maintain a viral dislike for Donald Trump are ideologues.  They hang on to the Conservative label because they believe it gives them safe haven here.

These Briefers are selfish narcissists.  Too stupid to see that the entire country is split down the middle.  Too stupid to see that in order to have any power or influence, you must first win an election.

I don't give a shit that Donald Trump isn't a Conservative thoroughbred.   He's close enough in today's America.  And there won't be another one like him...EVER, much to my chagrin.

@DCPatriot

And there you have it.

I bet 90 percent of them voted for Boy Jorge and Poppy Bush "because they are conservatives".  These people need keepers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #168 on: February 19, 2019, 12:04:44 pm »
The problem is..Conservatives have looked at all of that...and we realize that he's no better and no worse than the last two Republican Presidents.

He's certainly not "more Conservative than Reagan" or "the most Conservative President we've ever had".

@txradioguy

Maybe,maybe not,but what he IS was the only hope we had of saving America and preserving it to the point where we could hope to have a chance of bringing American back.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #169 on: February 19, 2019, 12:07:40 pm »
@txradioguy

Maybe,maybe not,but what he IS was the only hope we had of saving America and preserving it to the point where we could hope to have a chance of bringing American back.

No he's not.  'm sick and tired of this "Trump is the Messiah" narrative.

Whenever this country has needed saving...it's been the people that save this nation...not one man.

If you pin your hopes of a better tomorrow on one single individual...you're going to be greatly and continually disappointed in the long run.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #170 on: February 19, 2019, 12:11:05 pm »
No he's not.  'm sick and tired of this "Trump is the Messiah" narrative.

@txradioguy

Not as sick as I am of the loons that think there was anyone else running that even intended to TRY to save America.

And....,unlike Party People,I don't believe in Messiahs.  Unlike Party People,I believe in the power of individuals.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #172 on: February 19, 2019, 12:13:22 pm »
@txradioguy

Not as sick as I am of the loons that think there was anyone else running that even intended to TRY to save America.

There was...but your blind hatred of anyone not named Donald John Trump will never let you see that.

And....,unlike Party People,I don't believe in Messiahs.  Unlike Party People,I believe in the power of individuals.

Sure Pete.  Sure.  You say that but also talk about Trump being the "savior" of America.  Our "only hope".

Sure sounds like he's your Messiah.  And that makes you a "party person".

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #173 on: February 19, 2019, 12:23:53 pm »
I like the stances on Venezuela and other things, some things I love about the administration. The other side is just evil. I have a few qualms and declaring a state of emergency may not go through, though, it could as well.  I haven't liked the stance on Syria but after 2 months that he announced we would withdraw, not one soldier has left.

I heard some of the rights the president has about building highways, preserving national security through building barriers. This won't sway me against him. He needs to be honest with the American people, an unprecedented coup also has been beneath all American values and our political system.

So, overall, I am rather content with this administration, I think in fact, it has been great.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #174 on: February 19, 2019, 12:35:40 pm »
@Emjay

Thanks Hoodat  :amen:
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....