Author Topic: I’ll Be Voting for President Trump and Vice President Pence in 2020  (Read 23761 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: I’ll Be Voting for President Trump and Vice President Pence in 2020
« Reply #125 on: February 13, 2019, 05:16:44 am »

Agree!  People  "worry" about president Trumps character??   Those need to worry about their OWN CHARACTERS! 

We have a statue for MLK.  A man who was an adulterer, pervert, plagiarizer, liar & communist.   We have a holiday for him.  He was found in hotel room with 3 women.  What is this VIRTUE signaling that people feel, they must do?
Eric Erickson?  Seems I remember about, some sexual harassment charges about him and about some lying.

Easy there, sister.  Some people consider that truth you laid down about MLK Jr. to be racist.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #126 on: February 13, 2019, 05:17:32 am »
lol...how do you people come up with this stuff?  I am pointing OUT , about VIRTUE SIGNALING people, when they are no better than anyone else.  So, are you saying we should  erect a statue to JFK, ROBERT KENNEDY, Teddy "the killer" Kennedy?  (sarcasm)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #127 on: February 13, 2019, 05:42:35 am »

There are millions of mini-statues, too.  They still make the 50-cent piece.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #128 on: February 13, 2019, 06:12:52 am »
There are millions of mini-statues, too.  They still make the 50-cent piece.
It appears @LegalAmerican is unaware of this.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2019, 11:12:25 pm »

Suddenly, the "go-to" argument or defense NTs used for 3 years is a "good argument"?

LOL!   Pathetic.

Somebody wants to be a substitute host for Rush Limbaugh....again.

It's time for all NTs everywhere to just STFU.

If you can't see the difference between the two parties, you shouldn't have the right to vote.    Morons.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2019, 11:20:02 pm »
.......JFK & LBJ.....both cheated on their wives...WHILE IN OFFICE.   

They were the ones, who started giving ILLEGALS WELFARE and all the perks normally for CITIZENS.

We need more statues of them, for doing this. (sarcasm) They created the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE. (TRUTH)

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2019, 11:46:37 pm »
.......JFK & LBJ.....both cheated on their wives...WHILE IN OFFICE.   

They were the ones, who started giving ILLEGALS WELFARE and all the perks normally for CITIZENS.

We need more statues of them, for doing this. (sarcasm) They created the ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION NIGHTMARE. (TRUTH)

AMERICAN WELFARE FOR AMERICANS!!!
so conservative...

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2019, 12:06:07 am »
This story should actually worry people, since Erickson is usually wrong and his endorsement is the KOD.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #134 on: February 19, 2019, 12:44:38 am »
This story should actually worry people, since Erickson is usually wrong and his endorsement is the KOD.

You got that right.  I still chuckle when I think about him giving us the inside track that Noot was going to be the nominee.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline ottin2020

« Reply #135 on: February 19, 2019, 12:48:59 am »
Taboo Busting – Racism, Bias, & Oppression

May I ask you a question?

Have you ever seen someone or found some fact about a person and thought to yourself, “Oh, thank God I’m not him (her)?” For example, you see a quadriplegic in a wheelchair or hear that someone’s been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer.

That feeling of thankfulness is real and indicative of a fundamental truth – but for the grace of God or other source of providence, your roles could be reversed. We, each of us, ended up where we are and who we are by chance. The truth is that you could be me at this moment and I, you. The truth is that both you and I could have been born 300 years ago rather than living here today. I could go on with examples, but you get the point.

Why is that important? Because we as individuals tend to think of ourselves as different from others – often embracing “a me versus them” attitude. We might be tempted to, or even act on, an internal belief that we are better than someone else for whatever reason – appearance, education, financial wealth, genetics, etc.

Let’s focus on appearance for the moment. Most of us tend to trust people that look like we do and, of course, tend to mistrust people that don’t look the same. There’s a reasonable explanation for this tendency. Our family cares for us as we are raised. The family is the source of food, shelter, love, protection, and myriad other benefits. And what’s true about the members of our family? They look very similar to ourselves because, obviously, their genetics are almost the same as ours.

This trust for “family” is natural and appropriate for childhood. However, as we transition into adulthood, we are thrust into a new reality – the global reality. We tend to be around our families much, much less and the offspring of other families much, much more. This greater exposure to the world at large is a necessary outcome of our individual specialization – we grow strong in specific capabilities and depend upon society around us to provide where we are weak. For example, a women trains to be a doctor and then uses wages earned from her work to purchase food, shelter, and other essentials.

Another truth is that, at any given moment, any one of us can be thrust into a situation where we’re alone among others that aren’t family members. It is at these moments that the larger group can look upon the individual as inferior and, unfortunately, adopt a belligerent or oppressive attitude because the numbers allow this status when there are the many compared to the one.

Here’s the important point! In these situations, we’ve all got to fight any internal tendency to oppress another person. Why? Because tomorrow or even moments in the future, the situation could be reversed and the person being oppressed this second might join a group of oppressors of someone else the next.

Remember, you are who you are and you are where you are at the moment by act of God or other providence. Oppressor or Oppressed. It’s literally a coin flip for each of us at any given moment. In a global world where we truly depend on each other to deliver on each others’ specialties, we need each other – regardless of color of skin or religious preference or financial status or place of employment or…or…or…

We must never oppress anyone at any time. We cannot tolerate actions of others that seek to oppress. We cannot stand by while acts of oppression are carried out nearby or anywhere around the globe.

We need to get beyond the taboo regarding open discussion of racism, bias, and oppression. We must be open to discussing racism and its contribution to oppression anywhere and at any time. We have to be self-aware and self-correcting, constantly asking ourselves, “If this person where literally me, would I be treating them any different right now?” In an ideal future, the answer will always be “no.” Historically, unfortunately, the answer has very often been “yes”.

We cannot correct the past. We absolutely can, however, embrace the horrors of the truth about the past. We can embrace, feel and sincerely acknowledge the pain that’s been visited upon others, past and present. We must openly acknowledge our weakness, beg forgiveness for it, and act openly to demonstrate that we are conscientiously changing our behavior for the good of ourselves, as individuals and as members of the human race.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #136 on: February 19, 2019, 12:52:03 am »
May I ask you a question?

Have you ever seen someone or found some fact about a person and thought to yourself, “Oh, thank God I’m not him (her)?” For example, you see a quadriplegic in a wheelchair or hear that someone’s been diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer.

I do that every time I meet a liberal.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #137 on: February 19, 2019, 12:55:32 am »
Taboo Busting – Racism, Bias, & Oppression

WTF are you goin on about?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #138 on: February 19, 2019, 12:57:49 am »

WTF are you goin on about?

This forum needs its own Humblegunner.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #139 on: February 19, 2019, 01:02:16 am »

No kidding.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #140 on: February 19, 2019, 01:11:06 am »

We had one (not John, aka, "Humblegunner), and he got tired of fighting with all comers so he stopped posting some time ago.  I think he got busy with Real Life projects.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #141 on: February 19, 2019, 01:11:20 am »

@LegalAmerican I'm sure you have a credible link to back that up right?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2019, 01:42:28 am »
@ottin2020, there’s a flaw in your logic.  One is not necessarily oppressed or oppressor.  That’s a simplistic worldview that revolves around victimhood, and victimhood is addictive.

Can you tell me why I should be conscientiously changing my behavior?  What knowledge do you have of affronts that I’ve committed?  Who am I supposed to be begging for forgiveness and why?  Be specific if you can. 

I’m on social media, and overwhelmingly, the racism I see is directed towards white people.  What’s your opinion of that?  It’s trendy today for white people to apologize for their own skin color.  Should we do that?

I look forward to your answers.  I hope that all of your posts here won’t be lengthy scolding speeches— it would be nice if you engaged us in the discussion.

As for being thankful I wasn’t born 300 years ago?  Absolutely.  Trust me, I thank God that I live in the age of antibiotics, dark chocolate, good coffee, and Clorox.

I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Offline QueenCatofAragon

« Reply #143 on: February 19, 2019, 01:50:24 am »
@ottin2020, on second thought l, don’t bother.  I went to your website— so one of your platforms is “we have to change our eating.”

Lol, you can keep your damn nose glued to your own plate and out of mine. 
I say this to Beto fans, Trump fans, all fans of politicians: it is un-American, ridiculous, and dangerous to be a fan of a politician. They aren't pop stars. Support them if you agree with their policies. Criticize them when they go wrong. They are servants, not celebrities. —— Matt Walsh

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #144 on: February 19, 2019, 01:51:37 am »
@LegalAmerican I'm sure you have a credible link to back that up right?

Why?   So you can label it "propaganda".   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #145 on: February 19, 2019, 01:54:15 am »

...snip

I look forward to your answers.  I hope that all of your posts here won’t be lengthy scolding speeches— it would be nice if you engaged us in the discussion.

You mean like John Semmens does?     /s

As for being thankful I wasn’t born 300 years ago?  Absolutely.  Trust me, I thank God that I live in the age of antibiotics, dark chocolate, good coffee, and Clorox.

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #146 on: February 19, 2019, 02:09:49 am »
I do that every time I meet a liberal.

Really?  Wow.  Most of your posts here center around how bad Trump is, not how bad liberals are.

But, good to know.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #147 on: February 19, 2019, 02:18:11 am »
Really?  Wow.  Most of your posts here center around how bad Trump is, not how bad liberals are.

But, good to know.

Same thing.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #149 on: February 19, 2019, 02:20:57 am »
Why?   So you can label it "propaganda".   :whistle:

Hence the reason I said credible.  Not that vacuous "magapill" BS.

She put out a really BS statement...especially in light of the fact the illegals problems weren't much of a problem during Kennedy and Johnson. 

Thats back when Caesar Chavez had his union members actively patrolling to keep "wetbacks" (his term not mine) from crossing into the US and for cheap wages and undermining his efforts.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

The only one putting out propaganda...and doing a poor job of it is LegalAmerican.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!