General Category > Politics/Government

I’ll Be Voting for President Trump and Vice President Pence in 2020

(1/78) > >>

Sanguine:

--- Quote ---by Erick Erickson

This week in 2016, I declared I would be “Never Trump.” A friend suggested I use a hashtag that had started circulating on Twitter, i.e #NeverTrump. The piece exploded and pushed me into a whirlwind of coverage. Despite lots of pressure, protestors literally on my front porch, and harassment directed towards my family, I did not vote for Donald Trump in 2016. I voted third party.

Some of my concerns about President Trump remain. I still struggle on the character issue and I understand Christian friends who would rather sit it out than get involved. But I also recognize that we cannot have the Trump Administration policies without President Trump and there is much to like.

...In 2020, we’ll be asked to choose between a set of sinners and must decide which direction we want to go as a nation.

...The path of opting out or protesting now to me seems irrelevant as we have a President who is no longer a hypothetical against any of a host of Democrats who too extreme for the nation.

https://theresurgent.com/2019/02/11/ill-be-voting-for-president-trump-and-vice-president-pence-in-2020/
--- End quote ---

Well, well, well.

He makes a good argument.

Frank Cannon:
LOL. Good heavens. Better late than never I guess but I still think Erickson is a self important jackass.

Formerly Once-Ler:
Grifters gotta grift.

Dexter:

--- Quote from: Amb. Frank Cannon on February 11, 2019, 04:09:34 pm ---Erickson is a self important jackass.

--- End quote ---

AKA a human being.

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: Amb. Frank Cannon on February 11, 2019, 04:09:34 pm ---LOL. Good heavens. Better late than never I guess but I still think Erickson is a self important jackass.

--- End quote ---

There are some of those here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version