Author Topic: Congresswoman Omar’s hatred for Jews now on daily display  (Read 331 times)

rangerrebew

February 11, 2019
Congresswoman Omar’s hatred for Jews now on daily display
By Carol Brown

Congressman Ilhan Omar’s anti-Semitism is so virulent, it’s on full display just about every day. The Daily Wire reports:

On Sunday, after Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) displayed her blatant anti-Semitism by tweeting that GOP support for Israel was “all about the Benjamins,” and followed by accusing AIPAC of paying American politicians to support Israel, bipartisan condemnation of her remarks erupted, although no leading Democrats said a word about their colleague’s vile rhetoric.

(“All about the Benjamins” refers to Benjamin Franklin’s face on $100 dollar bills.)

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/02/congresswoman_omars_hatred_for_jews_now_on_daily_display.html#ixzz5fEMEyPwL

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Congresswoman Omar’s hatred for Jews now on daily display
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 02:58:51 pm »
Is Buisiness Insider credible?  This story says that we have known of a Hezbollah Mexican Drug Cartel connection since 2011.  Is it any wonder that the left is now the party that enables Drug Cartels and Terrorists?

https://www.businessinsider.com/lulzsec-leak-reveals-terrifying-ties-between-hezbollah-and-mexicos-drug-cartels-2011-7

If this was the story 8 years ago imagine what it is today.  Liberals want to do away with ICE.  Tie their hands and severely limit what all law enforcement can do concerning people here in this country illegally.  I don't think it is conspiracy to believe that our politicians are working against America.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.