Author Topic: CALIFORNIA READY TO PULL TROOPS TO PROTEST ‘MANUFACTURED’ BORDER EMERGENCY  (Read 141 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom is poised to reduce the number of the state’s National Guard troops from the U.S.-Mexico border.

Newsom wants to pull hundreds of soldiers away as he apparently doesn’t believe there is any emergency at the border, Fox News reported Monday.

Former Gov. Jerry Brown only agreed to President Donald Trump’s request to contribute to border security with National Guard troops if those personnel would “not be enforcing federal immigration laws.” (RELATED: Hillary Clinton There Is No National Emergency At Our Border)

Newsom wants California’s contingent home by the end of March but has ordered an immediate commencement to the withdrawal. Newsom is reportedly preparing to blast Trump on Tuesday when the governor delivers a State of the State address that will belittle Trump’s warnings of a border crisis as a “manufactured crisis” while declaring that “California will not be a part of this political theater,” Fox notes.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/11/report-california-newsom-border-troops-manufactured-crisis/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• MAKE LAWS, DON'T BREAK LAWS!
Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom is poised to reduce the number of the state’s National Guard troops from the U.S.-Mexico border.

Newsom wants to pull hundreds of soldiers away as he apparently doesn’t believe there is any emergency at the border, Fox News reported Monday.

Former Gov. Jerry Brown only agreed to President Donald Trump’s request to contribute to border security with National Guard troops if those personnel would “not be enforcing federal immigration laws.” (RELATED: Hillary Clinton There Is No National Emergency At Our Border)

Newsom wants California’s contingent home by the end of March but has ordered an immediate commencement to the withdrawal. Newsom is reportedly preparing to blast Trump on Tuesday when the governor delivers a State of the State address that will belittle Trump’s warnings of a border crisis as a “manufactured crisis” while declaring that “California will not be a part of this political theater,” Fox notes.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/11/report-california-newsom-border-troops-manufactured-crisis/

How much of the California government is tied to Latin American crime?
Some people have an ability to negotiate. It's an art you're basically born with. You either have it or you don't.

It would take an hour-and-a-half to learn everything there is to learn about missiles. I think I know most of it anyway. You're talking about just getting updated on a situation

Donald Trump

U.S. Constitution
Article 4 Section 4

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened)

Offline libertybele

How much of the California government is tied to Latin American crime?
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,351112.0.html

I'd say fine let them pull back troops and let CA become the cesspool of America, but unfortunately some of those illegals will move into other parts of the U.S. 

The GOP needs to go into cities like San Fran and film and interview the residents and street residents.  I think it would be an eye opener for many outside CA and then also show a map with the population of illegal immigration in each state.  Next would be to show the stats of the illegal prison population, drug trafficking, sex crimes, and kidnappings by illegals in each state.  Education is the key on this issue.
"I believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey it laws; to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies." -William Page

Offline jmyrlefuller

• TBR's resident Grim Reaper
  • J. Myrle Fuller
    • Fullervision
Don't make the President pull a Ruby Bridges on you, Governor.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf