Author Topic: 'By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!' Trump mocks Sen. Amy Klobuchar's entry  (Read 325 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!' Trump mocks Sen. Amy Klobuchar's entry into 2020 field and her comments on global warming which took place in freezing near white-out conditions in Minnesota

Sen. Amy Klobuchar became the latest Democrat to run for the nomination, an announcement that came amid allegations she abused her congressional staff
    She started off her speech by thanking her 'incredible team and staff'
    President Trump mocked her announcement speech which took place on a cold, snowy day in Minneapolis
    ''By the end of her speech she looked like a Snowman(woman)!,' he tweeted
    Klobuchar's announcement speech countered the president's policies on climate change and on other issues
    She also slammed his divisive politics 
    'As your president, I will look you in the eye. I will tell you what I think. I will focus on getting things done. That's what I've done my whole life, and no matter what, I'll lead from the heart,' she said in her remarks
    Klobuchar has cultivated the image of a nice, laid-back girl from the MidWest
    But multiple former staffers told the Huffington Post she is quite the opposite
    Staff describe Klobuchar as a demanding boss who accuses of them of bad work and uses aides to perform personal tasks such as washing dishes
    'You know, I love our staff,' Klobuchar said in response. 'And yes, I can be tough. And yes, I can push people.'
    She added: 'I have, I'd say, high expectations for myself. I have high expectations for the people who work for me. But I have high expectations for this country'
    Other staff defend her as someone who works hard and has high standards
    Some question whether Klobuchar is being criticized because she is a woman
    She's the fifth woman to enter the 2020 race

By Emily Goodin, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:30 EST, 10 February 2019 | Updated: 17:35 EST, 10 February 2019

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6688841/Sen-Amy-Klobuchar-enters-2020-race-near-white-conditions-Minnesota.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34