Author Topic: ‘Hateful and Offensive:’ Omar Slammed by Fellow Democrats for Saying Israel Support Is Bought by AI  (Read 656 times)

rangerrebew

â€˜Hateful and Offensive:’ Omar Slammed by Fellow Democrats for Saying Israel Support Is Bought by AIPAC
Posted By David Rutz On February 10, 2019 @ 11:47 p
Another day, another anti-Semitic controversy for freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.).

This time, she found herself being called out by one of her own Democratic colleagues, Jewish organizations and even Chelsea Clinton for tweets claiming Republican support for Israel is bought and paid for by AIPAC.

Omar linked to a tweet by left-wing journalist Glenn Greenwald, who was criticizing House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R., Calif.) for threatening punishment against Omar and fellow anti-Israel Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D., Mich.). She wrote, "It's all about the Benjamins baby" with musical notes, a reference to $100 bills with Benjamin Franklin's face on them.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/hateful-and-offensive-omar-slammed-by-fellow-democrats-for-saying-israel-support-is-bought-by-aipac/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I got a hunch that this Omar woman isn't going to shut up no matter what other non-muslim democrat-communists may say...

Offline LMAO

Throw in Alexandria Cortez and what a mess the Democrats find themselves in
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Applewood

Throw in Alexandria Cortez and what a mess the Democrats find themselves in

I think these are the ones who are taking over the party.  Old timers like Hillary, Biden, et al. are being replaced by these young radicals.  Since the Republican Party abandoned any semblance of conservative principles and moved left, the Democrats have had to move further left.   They have to distinguish themselves from the liberal Republicans. 

And you know, I doubt this Omar woman's anti-Semitism will faze Jewish Democrat voters.  They will still vote Democrat, no matter what.  Sick.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
And you know, I doubt this Omar woman's anti-Semitism will faze Jewish Democrat voters.  They will still vote Democrat, no matter what.
Sick.
Of course they will. Many Jews voted Democrat in the 50s/60s when the Democrats were thoroughly infiltrated by the KKK. The fact that the Democrats are obviously and blatantly moving to be a pro-Islam/anti-Israel Party will not affect the more fanatical Democrat voters, no matter who or what they are.

Democrats don't truly care about issues, platforms, or the person who is running. They vote like machines. They are programmed with 'MUST VOTE DEMOCRAT' ingrained in their DNA. No logic, no facts, nothing, will ever change the way they vote. They don't have a real choice. For the 'True Believers', it is a compulsion that they simply can never overcome.

Their revulsion and hatred of anything traditionally American or Conservative, is stronger than their instincts for self preservation, the safety of their friends and family, or the survival of one of very few countries in the history of the world which has treated them so well. It is an enigma. But it is the truth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
She asked for leniency last week of some young males who tried to join ISIS but it was thwarted. She wanted compassion to their fanaticism but she's a fanatic herself.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6635913/Ilhan-Omar-comes-fire-conservatives-called-compassion-ISIS-sentencing.html

She was also asked about al Qaeda in a past interview and it was said, she kind of smirked about it or something. No good.

Offline Frank Cannon

Rat leadership isn't mad she said this. They're mad she said this in public. The Rats hate the Jews and Israel about as much as the filthy Arabs.