Author Topic: Congressman Seth Moulton ‘taking a serious look’ at White House run  (Read 767 times)

Offline mountaineer

I know, we're all saying, "Who??" Some random Democrat from Massachusetts.
Congressman Seth Moulton ‘taking a serious look’ at White House run
By Laurel J. Sweet and Mary Markos
 Boston Herald
PUBLISHED: February 11, 2019 at 11:55 am | UPDATED: February 11, 2019 at 1:35 pm

U.S. Rep. Seth Moulton is giving serious thought to tossing his hat into an already crowded field of Democrats hoping to unseat President Trump in 2020,  telling students at Salem State College this morning that he was taking a “serious” look at a White House run.

“I’m looking at it, I’m taking a serious look at it and I’m going to be doing that over the next couple months,” Moulton said.

“When I look at my four month old daughter, and say, ‘I don’t want her growing up in this world,’  I feel like there might be an opportunity for me to do more,” Moulton continued. ...

Former Gov. Bill Weld’s recent return to the Republican Party is fueling speculation that he is on the brink of a similar announcement. Weld ran for vice president on the Libertarian Party ticket in 2016.

After earning a physics degree at Harvard University, Moulton joined the U.S. Marines in 2001 and served four tours in the Iraq War.
Boston Herald
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Room for one (or two) more!

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline mountaineer

He's a 40-year-old Iraq veteran who signed up, apparently, to get some political street cred (a la John Kerry).

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
One more to the clown car brings us that much closer for HR Clinton to announce she is running.  I think the magic number for her is 15, but the more that enter, the better for her.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

After earning a physics degree at Harvard University, Moulton joined the U.S. Marines in 2001 and served four tours in the Iraq War.

Way over-qualified.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Way over-qualified.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
and that is why I AM qualified to be President.

Offline Frank Cannon

LOL. Awesome. A self professed Progressive Marxist from Harvard that no one cares about. That Rat clown car of candidates is going to tip over on it's left side any minute now.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
and that is why I AM qualified to be President.

Only if you're running as a dem.

Offline Frank Cannon

Only if you're running as a dem.
Of course.  The damage to the GOP by Trump will keep the GOP out of the whitehouse for decades.