Author Topic: Kirsten Gillibrand doubles down on stupid  (Read 627 times)

rangerrebew

Kirsten Gillibrand doubles down on stupid
« on: February 11, 2019, 01:52:41 pm »
February 11, 2019
Kirsten Gillibrand doubles down on stupid
By Thomas Lifson

The 2020 Democrat field for president already has found its candidate useful for comic relief.  It is hard to see Senator Kirsten Gillibrand's campaign for president going anywhere, but I do hope she hangs in to the bitter end — if only to force the other candidates to take a position on her announced goals and policies.

The RNC's research arm certainly knows how to spot idiocy, and it highlights what she said on a podcast Saturday: that it is an "urgent goal" to eliminate private health insurance.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/02/kirsten_gillibrand_doubles_down_on_stupid.html#ixzz5fELyG8ov

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Kirsten Gillibrand doubles down on stupid
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 03:05:10 pm »
The trouble with both parties is that neither has a sound healthcare program.  The American people are left with Obamacare, a disaster of a healthcare program, and 2019 is the first year all of America is subjugated to this nightmare.

Trump was misled to work on healthcare out of the gun.  I hope he is no longer listening to whoever led im down that path.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 03:22:29 pm »
The trouble with both parties is that neither has a sound healthcare program.  The American people are left with Obamacare, a disaster of a healthcare program, and 2019 is the first year all of America is subjugated to this nightmare.

Trump was misled to work on healthcare out of the gun.  I hope he is no longer listening to whoever led im down that path.

You're right - the federal government has no business in healthcare.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 03:38:43 pm »
You're right - the federal government has no business in healthcare.

Exactly.  That the GOP has "no healthcare program" is a feature, not a bug.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 01:43:42 am »
"Kirsten Gillibrand doubles down on stupid"

She probably didn' have to reach down too far!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 02:28:04 am »
"Kirsten Gillibrand doubles down on stupid"

She probably didn' have to reach down too far!

Well, might I point out that it seems that most female liberal politicians double down on stupid.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2019, 04:27:57 am »
Well, might I point out that it seems that most female liberal politicians double down on stupid.

Feel free to drop the "female" part from that.  The Rats also have Wiener and Schitt-for-brains, not to mention that Al Jolson guy who calls for Impeachment every other day.  A regular brain trust there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: