Author Topic: Yale Paper Prints RACIST Guide On How To Destroy ‘White Boy’ Lives Like Kavanaugh  (Read 1032 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Yale Paper Prints RACIST Guide On How To Destroy ‘White Boy’ Lives Like Kavanaugh

A student reporter from Yale University published a significantly racist piece, atleast according to the new standards set forth by the PC police mentality that has been recently pushed by the Democratic party.

According to The Federalist, Isis Davis-Marks, the Yale Daily News opinion editor, published a piece advising minority students to spy on “white boy” students and ruin their lives later.

That is not an exaggeration. That is what she actually said.

Read more at:   https://starpolitical.com/yale-paper-prints-racist-guide-on-how-to-destroy-white-boy-lives-like-kavanaugh/

Not sure if this was posted, this is making waves too in the news.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It isn't racist if a black person says it.  Jesse Jackson told me that, right before he spit in my soup.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It isn't racist if a black person says it.  Jesse Jackson told me that, right before he spit in my soup.

But resist we much. We must and we will much about that be committed.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But resist we much. We must and we will much about that be committed.

Stay out the bushes, mon.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.