Author Topic: ‘Extra’ Host AJ Calloway Suspended After Sexual Misconduct Claims  (Read 2469 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Extra’ Host AJ Calloway Suspended After Sexual Misconduct Claims
[Variety]
Erin Nyren
VarietyFebruary 9, 2019

“Extra” host AJ Calloway has been suspended after multiple women came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct, Variety has confirmed.

“Upon becoming aware of allegations of sexual misconduct against AJ Calloway, we began an internal review to determine whether there had been any misconduct by Mr. Calloway on ‘Extra’ and whether any employee of the show had been the victim of any such misconduct,” producer Warner Bros. Television said in a statement, referring to earlier allegations against Calloway. “To date, we have found nothing to suggest that Mr. Calloway has ever engaged in workplace misconduct.”

more
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/extra-host-aj-calloway-suspended-200412109.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Guilty until proven innocent.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Guilty until proven innocent.

Pound Me Too?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Hoisted by their own petard...'eff 'em.  No effin' sympathy here.

Destroy them all, no matter the consequence and regardless of the truth.

(Shades of Kavanaugh and the Duke Lacrosse players, "we believe" bullshit.)
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hoisted by their own petard...'eff 'em.  No effin' sympathy here.

Destroy them all, no matter the consequence and regardless of the truth.

(Shades of Kavanaugh and the Duke Lacrosse players, "we believe" bullshit.)

I wish I had a dime for every petard being hoisted....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

I wish I had a dime for every petard being hoisted....

He starts to shake he starts to cough
Just like the old man in
That famous book by Nabakov
Don't stand so close to me

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He starts to shake he starts to cough
Just like the old man in
That famous book by Nabakov
Don't stand so close to me

Whoa.  Zenyatta Mondatta.  Well done, kind sir!
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

Whoa.  Zenyatta Mondatta.  Well done, kind sir!

De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

Are we the only one who get this? :cool:

Offline LegalAmerican

‘Extra’ Host AJ Calloway Suspended After Sexual Misconduct Claims
[Variety]
Erin Nyren
VarietyFebruary 9, 2019

“Extra” host AJ Calloway has been suspended after multiple women came forward with allegations of sexual misconduct, Variety has confirmed.

“Upon becoming aware of allegations of sexual misconduct against AJ Calloway, we began an internal review to determine whether there had been any misconduct by Mr. Calloway on ‘Extra’ and whether any employee of the show had been the victim of any such misconduct,” producer Warner Bros. Television said in a statement, referring to earlier allegations against Calloway. “To date, we have found nothing to suggest that Mr. Calloway has ever engaged in workplace misconduct.”

more
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/extra-host-aj-calloway-suspended-200412109.html

Democrats really opened a can of worms..didn't they?  lol. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

Are we the only one who get this? :cool:

Possibly, along with the connection between your quote from Zen/Mon to this story. 

Aw, crap....
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

Possibly, along with the connection between your quote from Zen/Mon to this story. 

Aw, crap....

I have a flow.  Not always tangenticaly

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I have a flow.  Not always tangenticaly

You know they make check valves for that, right?  I just replaced one in my Kegerator.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

You know they make check valves for that, right?  I just replaced one in my Kegerator.
I asked my maid once how her flow was.   She said it was linoleum.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I asked my maid once how her flow was.   She said it was linoleum.

My post reminded me of something:  I did something yesterday I hadn't done since our days in the Frat House.  I tapped a keg.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

My post reminded me of something:  I did something yesterday I hadn't done since our days in the Frat House.  I tapped a keg.

I think I did that a few times.   You never lose your touch.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I think I did that a few times.   You never lose your touch.

No, but the equipment back then was simpler (hand pump) and in better repair.  My first attempt yielded a face full of beer (which was OK, but not the desired result).  I investigated, and the keg coupler had a missing gasket to the faucet, a missing nylon ring for the CO2 tank, and the check valve was the wrong size.  By yesterday I received the repair kit from Amazon and I was in business.  More or less.  I think the CO2 regulator is shot and the tank is low....
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

No, but the equipment back then was simpler (hand pump) and in better repair.  My first attempt yielded a face full of beer (which was OK, but not the desired result).  I investigated, and the keg coupler had a missing gasket to the faucet, a missing nylon ring for the CO2 tank, and the check valve was the wrong size.  By yesterday I received the repair kit from Amazon and I was in business.  More or less.  I think the CO2 regulator is shot and the tank is low....

There is something to be said about the simpler times.  Before the Germans bombed Pearl harbor. Before the Woked screwed up a college education for everyone...