Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Anybody interested in debating from the opposite ideology?

(1/2) > >>

Dexter:
For example pro-Trump and anti-Trump people could try to make the argument of the other side as effectively as possible. Something I find fun and challenging in debate is making strong arguments that are opposite of what you actually believe. It only works if people put in an honest effort rather than just doing it in a mocking way.

Sanguine:
@Dexter, I would normally agree that this could be a good idea, but after having experienced your complete inability or unwillingness to even consider the other side of the "anthropogenic global warming/climate change" argument, I have to conclude that it's a complete waste of time and pixels.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Sanguine on February 10, 2019, 08:23:47 pm ---@Dexter, I would normally agree that this could be a good idea, but after having experienced your complete inability or unwillingness to even consider the other side of the "anthropogenic global warming/climate change" argument, I have to conclude that it's a complete waste of time and pixels.

--- End quote ---

That's how I voted, for exactly that reason.  @Dexter isn't the only one, and that isn't the only topic, either.

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on February 10, 2019, 08:26:07 pm ---That's how I voted, for exactly that reason.  @Dexter isn't the only one, and that isn't the only topic, either.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.

austingirl:
There is simply no good argument for the progressive slide into totalitarianism.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version