Author Topic: Pelosi Votes To Take Away Constitutional Right – Moves To Win 2020 Now  (Read 554 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi Votes To Take Away Constitutional Right – Moves To Win 2020 Now

By Adam Casalino January 31th, 2019

Nancy’s going after one of America’s most sacred rights – but Republicans are fighting back.

Pelosi’s only been Speaker for a short time. Already she’s spread chaos across the country.

The corrupt Democrat wants power more than anything else. She even hates it that conservatives vote and have free speech.

That’s okay. Because she’s pushing a new bill that will not only kill the First Amendment, but ensure that your vote will never count again.

https://thebeardedpatriot.com/pelosi-votes-to-take-away-constitutional-right-moves-to-win-2020-now/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Veto bait that will only improve the President's ratings in the base.  Screech away, San Fran Nan, I find your tears delicious.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Veto bait that will only improve the President's ratings in the base.  Screech away, San Fran Nan, I find your tears delicious.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: