Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez Doubles Down On 'Free-Money For Lazy People' FAQ Debacle  (Read 618 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-09/ocasio-cortez-doubles-down-free-money-lazy-people-faq-debacle

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) has inserted her foot squarely in her mouth as her "Green New Deal" PR nightmare continues.

After removing an embarrassing FAQ from her website which failed to match the environmental legislation package she introduced on Thursday, one of her advisers went on Fox News' Tucker Carlson Tonight and lied about it.

The now-deleted version of the FAQ originally uploaded by AOC's office contained an absurd provision for "economic security for all who are unable or unwilling to work," a phrase which AOC adviser Robert Hockett - a Cornell law professor, claimed came from a "doctored document."

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Ocasio-Cortez Doubles Down On 'Free-Money For Lazy People' FAQ Debacle
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 05:28:06 pm »
This totalitarian nitwit reveals her abject stupidity every time she opens her mouth.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 09:34:53 pm »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 09:42:29 pm »
I don't see why anyone is surprised about this. She IS from Puerto Rico,where the national logo is "Iz not my yob,man!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!