Author Topic: New York City man converts to Islam, says “I want to execute. I want to behead,” tries to join jihad  (Read 656 times)

rangerrebew

New York City man converts to Islam, says “I want to execute. I want to behead,” tries to join jihad terror group

Feb 10, 2019 9:00 am By Robert Spencer 5 Comments

Yet another convert to Islam gets the idea that his new religion commands him to commit treason and mass murder. Despite the fact that this is a frequently occurring phenomenon, authorities have nowhere shown the slightest degree of interest in studying it.

“New York man on way to Pakistan to join LeT arrested at US airport,” Press Trust of India, February 9, 2019:

A 29-year-old New York City man has been arrested while he was about to catch a flight to Pakistan to join the Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), in a dangerous sign that the Pakistan-based terror group, which carried out the 26/11 Mumbai terror attack, has expanded its tentacles in the US….

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/02/new-york-city-man-converts-to-islam-says-i-want-to-execute-i-want-to-behead-tries-to-join-jihad-terror-group

Online goatprairie

Although the great majority of Muslims are not homicidal maniacs, unfortunately Islam is the only major religion that gives its practitioners license to do so.
There is no other major religion that advocates going out and killing unbelievers if they don't convert. Or kill people who leave Islam.
That is why Islam attracts homicidal maniacs along with the scum who like to enslave and rape females.
Most sane Muslims should be able to figure that out and try to change Islam's anti-human tenets.

Offline skeeter

Tell me why we prevented this lunatic from leaving the US?

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Couldn't he just satisfy his psychotic cravings by becoming an abortion "doctor"?
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Please rest easy.

President G Bush assured the nation, that "Islam is a Religion of Peace."

He followed in the footsteps of his departed father, who brought the nation "kinder gentler conservatism."

The Bush Clinton, McCain, Obama and Romney families have resisted Trump from the start.

Those forces are in league, with democrats, the major media, military-industrial-intelligence interests.

#nevertrump is the "Republican" face of permanent, big self-interested goernment.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Goat wrote:
"Although the great majority of Muslims are not homicidal maniacs, unfortunately Islam is the only major religion that gives its practitioners license to do so."

Offline mountaineer

Couldn't he just satisfy his psychotic cravings by becoming an abortion "doctor"?
Bravo!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org